|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$89.40 & FREE Shipping|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
- Sleek leather and pretty polish make a winning combination.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sleek leather and pretty polish make a winning combination.
For the latest in fashion and function, check out the Bandolino line of footwear. With its perfect pairing of quality and style, Bandolino serves your desire for fashion with versatility. This brand embraces a modern design aesthetic that features built-in function and wearability, while delivering a fashion-forward product that is infused with style and color, all at an affordable price.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DVMGJUY
- Item model number: Carmine
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After having these boots for no more than several weeks now, the bottom part of the right heel has proceeded to fall off twice.
Luckily the bottom part of the heel has little prongs on it so I stuck it back onto the bottom of the shoe. I did not do anything to put strenuous pressure on the bottom of the shoe, in fact both times I was walking leisurely and it just fell off. I've hardly had the boots for long and they're already showing signs of wear. Next investment: Shoe Glue
I had to wear these in for a few days before they were comfortable to walk in, but I've walked upwards of 7 miles in these in one day and not been in pain afterward, which is a good sign!
I would definitely recommend these boots. Great price and great product.