Bangcool Drone Bag DJI Phantom 3 Waterproof Backpack Nylon Travel Shoulder Bag Also A Camera Bag
|Price:||$63.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with DJI Phantom 3 professional, advanced, standard, 4K qaudcopter. NOT fit for Phantom 2.
- Storage available for quadcopter, transmitter and other accessaries such as iPad, batteries, propellers, antennas, tools, cables etc.
- Customizable interior, can be used for quadcopter backpack or SLR camera backpack.
- Durable, compact drone backpack with comfortable Sternum strap and Waist strap for perfect weight distribution.
- Waterproof Nylon material and come with a Rain Cover, can effectively protect your quadcopter safety in the rain.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
30 days money back and 12-Month Warranty and 24 hours friendly customer service!
Customizable interior, the drone backpack can be used for DJI Phantom 3 backpack or SLR camera backpack.
Waterproof Nylon material made and come with a Rain Cover, can effectively protect your quadcopter safety in the rain.
Durable, compact drone backpack with comfortable Sternum strap and Waist strap for perfect weight distribution.
DJI Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced, Standard, 4K qaudcopter and accessories
Net Weight: 1800G
Dimensions (cm): 32 x 20 x 47cm
1 x DJI Phantom 3 backpack with Rain Cover
Top customer reviews
I took this bag on Southwest Airlines with my drone and didn't have any problems. It fit in the overhead compartment easily and I think it would also fit under the seat, but I didn't try because I like my leg room.
The one star deduction is for a zipper coming off of the main compartment. I was attempting to close the bag with the Solo leg extenders still on and it must have been a little too tight and one of the zippers pulled free. The bag still functions with the one zipper but now I have less flexibility of how I can close the bag. I will try to add photos later.
Update: Recently took this bag to Germany with no problems. Great bag and is still holding up. Pictures added as well.