Bangerz HS-OTG Googles Protective Eyeguard, Anti-Fog Over The Glasses Safety Goggles for High Impact Sports - Basketball, Lacrosse, Floor Hockey, Racquetball | Crystal Clear with Wide Vision
|Frame Material||Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.5 x 5 x 2 inches|
|Lens Coating Description||Anti-Fog Coating|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ MAXIMUM SUPPORT PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR – Wide vision OTG Googles with crystal-clear polycarbonate lens, specifically designed to fit comfortably over your prescription glasses, provide premium support without compromising your field of vision
- ✅ SUPPORTS HIGH IMPACT SPORTS – Versatile over glasses eyeguard protects against eye injuries, providing optimal support for, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, floor hockey, racquetball and other contact sports, where protection is a requirement
- ✅ ANTI-SHOCK | SHATTER RESISTANT EYE GUARD – Lightweight High impact, one-piece shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens, and supportive padding absorbs shock from impact, and keeps the eyeguard in place
- ✅ ANTI FOG | ANTI SCRATCH | FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Vented design for maximum air flow, with crystal clear lenses coated for anti-fog support, and scratch resistance. Adjustable straps support comfort and security (Indoor and outdoor sports)
- ✅ ASTM APPROVED SAFETY GLASSES – Certified eye safety gear meets or exceeds all USRA & ASTM F803 standards for Racquet sports. Meets ASTM F803-03, US Lacrosse and PECC certified lab requirements for Youth Lacrosse
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The impact of a ball or other equipment, as well as an opponent’s hands and elbows, pose a threat to an athlete’s visual safety.
Each year in the United States, there are approximately 600,000 documented sports related eye injuries, over 42,00 of which require emergency room attention and an estimated 13,500 of which result in a permanent loss of sight.
Approximately 72% of sports eye injuries occur in individuals younger than 25 years and approximately 43% occur in individuals younger than 15 years.
** As sports participation statistics continue to climb, and newly identified “extreme” sports gain in popularity, the number of athletes who fall victim to eye injuries has the potential to grow at alarming rates. School-aged competitors are particularly prone to eye injuries since their athletic skills (hand-eye coordination, balance, reaction time and speed) are still being developed.
However, regardless of an individual’s age or skill level, every athlete’s eyes are targets for injury. Under most circumstances, at least 90% of sports-related eye injuries are preventable with the proper use of protective sports eye-wear.
We, at Bangerz, are committed to communicate and educate sports consumers on the performance differences between fashion eyeglasses and protective sports eye-wear designed to prevent eye injuries.
** provided by the American Optometric Association
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5 x 2 inches; 6.38 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : January 1, 2007
- Manufacturer : Bangerz
- ASIN : B0000AT6RA
Best Sellers Rank:
#80,437 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #7 in Lacrosse Goggles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the bottom half pushes down on my nose instead of resting on or just covering above. This could be a manufacturers problem or maybe just an issue with my face.
Slightly disappointed. But they will have to do.
Good: I got these so fast. Like two days later and did not pay extra (well maybe I did, I did pay $12). They seem to be great for adults.
Bad: I paid $12 for shipping and now I have to pay to ship them back to return them. The seller doesn't refund any of it. And for $22 googles that is ridiculous.
If you are looking for youth girl lacrosse googles take a look at these:
They are what we found that fit.