- Series: The New Americans: Recent Immigration and American Society
- Hardcover: 238 pages
- Publisher: Lfb Scholarly Pub Llc (February 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593324057
- ISBN-13: 978-1593324056
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,048,748 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Bangladeshi Diaspora in the United State After 9/11: From Obscurity to High Visibility (The New Americans: Recent Immigration and American Society)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Shafiqur Rahman is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication and Social Sciences at Chadron State College. His research and teaching interests include globalization of media, diaspora, Bangladeshi transnational community, research methods, and intercultural communication. He has published scholarly journal articles and book chapters.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|