|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Top Customer Reviews
It isn't very long and it takes no concentration. Great time-waster.
The plot is straightforward - there is a group of counterfiters who may or may not also be robbing banks. The couple investigates, follows clues and eventually foils their plot.
There are a number of 1930s films that follow a similar plot outline and I like most of them.
This is no exception.
It does have one claim to fame though: it re-unites the team of Louis J. Gasnier, George A. Hirliman, Lawrence Meade, and Sam Diege, who had pooled their mighty talents to create the immortal "Reefer Madness" in 1936! Unfortunately, no trace of the insanity that permeates that production is present in this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Reasonable plot and acting was pretty good. Not a bad twist in the conclusion on who was the real bad guys.Published on June 25, 2014 by Movie Man
Conrad Nagel and colleagues pull off a decent , although somewhat mundane 1930's crime "B" movie. Read morePublished on April 20, 2014 by Pete
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Drama
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Mystery & Thrillers
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Romance
- Movies & TV > Independently Distributed > Drama
- Movies & TV > Movies