|Brand Name||Bankers Box|
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 10 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||7714203|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7714203|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bankers Box SmoothMove Classic Moving Boxes, Tape-Free Assembly, Small, 15 x 12 x 10 Inches, 10 Pack (7714203)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Temporarily unavailable - please see the 15 and 20 Pack options for greater value!
- Lift-off lid with easy-carry handles, no tape required for box assembly
- Durable and reusable with double bottom and double end construction
- Standard set-up construction, lid ships attached to prevent lid loss, then tears off for use
- Box dimensions: 15" x 12" x 10" after they are assembled and Shipping dimensions: 28.1 x 22.9 x 5 inches
- Made from 75% post-consumer materials
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Bankers Box is a storage and organization brand owned by the Fellowes family for four generations.
Bankers Box SmoothMove Classic Moving Boxes
- Double layer on sides and bottom ensures strength you need for heavy duty moving
- Convenient lift-off lid
- Easy carry handles
- Reusable design offers lasting use and reuse
- No tape required for assembly on lift off lid for no tape closure, ensuring contents remain protected
- Reusable, recyclable and made in the USA
No Tape Required
Innovative, No tape design.
Convenient Lift-Off Lid for easy access
Handles for comfortable carrying
|Small Size 15" L x 12" W x 10" H - For Compact or Heavy Items||Medium Size 18" L x 15" W x 14" H - For Mid-Weight Items||Large Size 21" L x 17" W x 17" H - For Lighter, Bulkier Items||Total Boxes Recommended|
|Single Family Home||28||20||14||62|
No-tape box assembly. Lift-off lid with easy-carry handles. Durable double end and double bottom construction. 75% Post-consumer recycled material content.
Top customer reviews
Oh, in addition, these stack quite well. I was conservative, and stacked them three-high, and had no problems.
(1) They stack surprisingly well. I stack them only 5 high, but if you don't have too many heavy things in the top few, you might get away with more. Note: I do stack them rigidly against walls and/or each other and that definitely effects how many you can stack high.
(2) They are easy to assemble. The top is attached to the folded bottom via perforation. Advise: First, separate the top from bottom. Next, work on the bottom, first with the additional perforations. Then, PRE-FOLD all of the folds before you actually try to put tabs, etc where they should be. By doing this, you smooth the process significantly. I can put together one of these puppies in less than a minute and I have zero grace. Nada. None. [And by 'puppies' here, I mean 'boxes'. I would never put together an actual puppy, because that would imply the puppy wasn't assembled to begin with and frankly, that is a very disturbing image. Sorry for that. My bad.]
(3) For labeling, get the Post-it® Super Sticky Removable Label Pads, Assorted Neon Colors and Sizes, 16 Pads, 400 Labels per Pack (2900-M16) They work perfectly. And stick well. I use a black sharpie, making sure to write on the post-it before peeling it off the pad and not after I put the label on the box (to prevent leak thru).
Very nice. Very efficient, especially for sorting (Charity, Give-To-Friends, Store Indefinitely, What the H*ll Are These Things?!?, Etc.). Also, even stacked with books, quite manageable for us weaklings out there. And yes, I mean you, guy-in-green-shirt-sipping-beer-through-a-straw.
Note, however, that these vary widely in price. Do not purchase if higher than $15-16. On occasion, there may be a coupon for a few dollars off on various office goods. I was able to stack that with a sale on TOP of the already low price of $15 and was able to get a few of these babies... (Again, not actual 'babies' - that would be human trafficking which is also a disturbing image. Think about something else instead. Post-its! Don't you love them?!?)... for $11 a piece. That was sweet.
Anyway, you now have more information than you need to make an informed decision on whether or not to purchase these. Way more than you need. You are probably thinking that just as you could use some boxes, I could probably use some therapy. And an editor. And possibly, a pony. You would not be wrong.
All PROS - no Cons:
1. ASSEMBLY - out of the box, each Box and Lid are a single item. Each is perfectly scored and perforated, making them easy to detach and assemble. To assemble the Box, you make 3 simple folds then fold in the handle-grip. To assemble the Lid, you tuck and fold the ends, which pushes the Tabs into the slots. All 10 were the exact same size when assembled. All Lids fit snugly, are perfectly flat and stay on when moving them. Because the sides of the lids are double folds, they are extremely sturdy.
2. STRONG & SECURE - I bought packing tape, which I did not need. The cardboard is thick and strong. The clever assembly creates a no-seam bottom, that is 3 layers of sturdy cardboard. Nothing is falling thru the bottom of this box. I filled one with a heavy set of cast iron pans and another with a full set of dishes. Neither required additional packing tape. I was truly shocked I did not need ANY tape.
3. HANDLING - Because you fold in the side grip-holes, it creates a smooth Handle that does not dig into your hand. These boxes were easy to carry, even when loaded down with heavy cast iron pans. This was probably my favorite feature - no more struggling to awkwardly try to pick up and carry taped moving boxes. No more trying to push taped moving boxes across the floor that I am unable to pick up. Hooray!
4. STACK-ABLE - The sturdy cardboard sides allowed me stack them 4 high, without any issue. There were no bent lids or crushed sides.
5. PRICE - So, at about $2 per box, these are a great bargain in my opinion. Superior quality compared to traditional packing boxes which dont cost much less than these.
6. REUSE - Not only do I not need any packing tape - if I use these for moving, I can easily un-assemble the Box and Lid then stack and store them flat, without damaging them. The thick cardboard makes them strong and stable.