- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Ft Pr (December 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273630555
- ISBN-13: 978-0273630555
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,135,468 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Banking Revolution: Salvation or Slaughter? How Technology is Creating Winners & Losers
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is only one downside: The book states, that banks should stop investing in IT, as "IT creates value for customers but destroys profits". That is something I cannot believe. It seems that these strategy consultants were afraid of IT Consultants snatching their projects.