Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Banyan Botanicals Mental Clarity - Certified Organic, 90 Tablets - Promotes Memory and Intelligience
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on April 24, 2014
This is my second order for Banyan. I heard about Banyan on the Dr Oz show. I am so pleased with Banyon that I did
not want to run out--this is my second order. I believe it has helped with my memory problem' I can usually remember now
where I left my keys or what I need at the grocery store... etc....
on February 15, 2014
Mental Clarity, for me anyway, combines calmness trumping anxiety with increased focus and attention. A neat trick from traditional Ayurvedic medicine.
on September 16, 2014
This isn't life changing or anything, but I did have realistic expectations upon ordering. I felt that it helped me to wake up in the morning and not crash in the afternoon. Other than that, there was no other effect for me.
on September 8, 2013
This is a wonderful product. After using Mental Clarity for two days my concentration and focus increased giving me more mind clarity. I definitely recommend this product.
on January 1, 2013
I have used Mental Clarity for more than 5 years now -
It helps me retrieve memories and recall information that I need for daily living.
In conjunction with organic Gingko Biloba, these two supplements support the quality of life I desire.
on May 28, 2014
Noticed a difference within a couple days and of course you have better results after about a week. Helps make me sharper, more mentally engaged, and better concentration. I only take two in the morning. Have now been using this product for 3 months or so and just add this to my morning routine. I am quite happy with the results.
on April 5, 2014
For about over a years, I start noticing to myself extremely mentally and physically strained so i decided to put up some research. My focus and concentration were significantly reduced time to time and often headaches and mental fatigues start to compiled on me.I read about Banyan mental supplements for mind clarity and decided to purchase this miracle product. First day when I took it boy! I was start getting dizzy which was kinda strange but I gave few days to see if this settles or if it is some related reaction to pill or may be nutrition that requires mind to function and focused.Believe me after 3rd day my fatigues were gone 75%. Now I use Banyan mental clarity with my b-complex they work together like a MAGIC!!!. I have more energy and mental clarity that makes me clam and focus. This is true that a healthy mind controls over all body functions! I love this product it's a miracle! And I would recommend any one this wonderful product:)
on November 4, 2015
This stuff is amazing. I don't take it every day but definitely notice a difference in my clarity. It helps lift brain fog and it helps your mental cognition processes speed up. It's funny how words come to you quicker and easier, and conversation and work is just easier. Definitely recommend.
on July 6, 2015
I have been giving Mental Clarity to my husband for a couple of months since he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and has helped him tremendously!
I will never stop this product for my husband and maybe I will get a few more good years with him.
on August 15, 2015
When I had taken this for the first time, I made the mistake of taking it during nighttime. I couldn't fall asleep. That being said, I've noticed that I don't feel sleepy during day time when I am taking this

Does it work magic? No
Do you become a member of MENSA once you take this? No
Does it get rid of fogginess? Not really

But it does provide you with the mental stamina. I wouldn't expect anything out of the ordinary.

If you look at the ingredients, they are all targeted for mood disorders like anxiety that bothers you down with stress. I think this product is basically calming you down with anxiety without bringing your alertness down, allowing you to be clear minded.