Banyan Botanicals Healthy Hair Oil – Organic Herbal Oil with Bhringaraj & Amla – Ayurvedic Hair Care for Strong, Thick, Lustrous Hair & for Scalp Massage – 128oz. – Non GMO Sustainably Sourced Vegan
|Price:||($1.09 / Ounce) + $8.95 shipping|
|Ingredients||Sesame oil*, Coconut oil*, Bhringaraj*, Brahmi/Gotu Kola*, Amalaki*, Hibiscus*, Rose*. *Certified Organic by the New Mexico Department of Agriculture See more|
|Liquid Volume||128 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- FOR MANY OF US, hair is an important part of how we present ourselves. Healthy Hair Oil uses organic, all natural herbs to promote the growth of thick, lustrous hair, strengthening and thickening hair from roots to ends.
- COCONUT AND SESAME OILS help carry the cooling effects of popular Indian herbs like bhringaraj, amalaki (amla), and brahmi/gotu kola directly to the follicles. The star ingredient bhringaraj is known in Sanskrit as “the ruler of hair” and has long been renowned for its hair-enhancing properties.
- SCALP MASSAGE has been practiced for thousands of years in Ayurveda to nourish, protect, and moisturize the hair and scalp, but its benefits extend beyond haircare. Scalp massage also helps relax the mind, relieve tension from the head, and promote sound, restful sleep.
- BANYAN BOTANICALS is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- THE BANYAN GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- 100% Plant Based
- Cruelty Free
- Chemical Free
- No Artificial Dyes
- No Synthetic Fillers
- BPA Free
Herbal Oil for Thick, Hydrated & Lustrous Hair
Using herbal oils for healthy, beautiful hair is a traditional Ayurvedic practice that has been used for generations to naturally maintain a thick, lustrous head of hair. Each batch is crafted in-house according to ancient Ayurvedic methods, honoring the deep wisdom of Ayurvedic hair care while creating an herbal oil perfect for modern times.
- Healthy Hair Oil brings you the effects of bhringaraj, amla, and brahmi/gotu kola, herbs known to have an affinity for your hair, which are cooked into a nourishing base of sesame and coconut oils.
- Gently massaging the head stimulates the hair follicles and allows the deeply nourishing herbs and oils to penetrate the scalp, strengthening and thickening the hair at its roots.
- As an added bonus, massaging the head with oil calms the mind and promotes sound, restful sleep.
- Used on a weekly bases to massage the scalp and hair, Healthy Hair Oil will support your natural thickness, color, and shine.
- Simply massage in warm oil and leave it on for as long as you like, from 15 minutes to overnight (just protect your linens). Follow with a dry shampoo to wash out the oil.
Health Benefits of Healthy Hair Oil
Banyan is committed to providing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using certified organic herbs that are fairly traded and sustainably sourced. Our organic herbs are grown by farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources, and the conservation of soil and water to enhance environmental quality for future generations.
20+ Years Serving the Ayurvedic Community
Banyan Botanicals was founded in 1996 out of a deep love for the wisdom of Ayurveda and a passion for high quality traditional herbs. Today, Banyan is proud to be the industry leader, offering the largest selection of Ayurvedic herbs available, and operating as a resource for inspirational and informative Ayurvedic content.
|Healthy Hair Oil||Healthy Hair Tablets||Triphala Tablets||Daily Swish||Beauty Balm|
|Key Ingredients||Sesame oil, coconut oil, bhringaraj||Bhringaraj, amalaki, brahmi||Amalaki, haritaki, bibhitaki||Refined sesame oil, coconut oil, amalaki, guduchi||Ghee, coconut oil, shatavari|
|Why You'll Love It||Strengthens hair at its roots||Naturally antioxidant and deeply nourishing||Convenient tablet form||Fresh breath, healthy teeth and gums*||Moisturizes and softens the skin|
|Benefits||Supports color, thickness, and shine||Thick, lustrous hair||Detoxifying and rejuvenating to the body's tissues*||Supports a healthy oral microbiome*||Versatile & nutrient rich|
|Product Features||Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free||Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free||Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free||Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free||Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free|
Product detailsSize:128 Ounce
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 12 inches; 8 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Banyan Botanicals
- ASIN : B00MOKTAQE
Best Sellers Rank:
#43,417 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #160 in Hair Treatment Oils
- Customer Reviews:
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Banyan Botanicals takes allergen concerns very seriously. All our herbs are free of gluten, soy, eggs, dairy, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans, or any derivative thereof. No wheat or peanuts are on the premises. In addition to herbs, our facility manufactures sesame, sunflower, almond, and coconut oils. While we do process oils, production of oils and herbs is distinctly demarcated within the facility. The machines are all certified according to NOP and EU organic regulations.
Sesame oil*, Coconut oil*, Bhringaraj*, Brahmi/Gotu Kola*, Amalaki*, Hibiscus*, Rose*. *Certified Organic by the New Mexico Department of Agriculture
Apply oil to hair and scalp. Leave in for at least 30 mins, then wash out using a gentle shampoo. Oil can be kept in overnight if desired. For best results, repeat at least once a week.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was going to return it, but the product is "not eligible for return"
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.