Banyan Botanicals Turmeric Powder - USDA Organic, 1 lb - Curcuma longa - Traditional Cooking Spice That Promotes Digestion Overall Health, and Well-being
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||16 Ounce|
About this item
- Turmeric offers a broad spectrum of health benefits. It supports the digestive and immune systems, healthy skin, comfortable joint movement, and healthy blood glucose levels already in the normal range. Potent antioxidant activity keeps cells functioning optimally while supporting the brain, nervous system, and proper functioning of the liver. Nourishes the heart and circulatory system and also known to bolster the immune system.
- Our all natural and organic Turmeric powder is sourced and created from the highest quality pure whole turmeric root. Because it is never extracted from its original form, Banyan turmeric provides you with the full spectrum of benefits. Each serving contains a healthy dose of curcuminoids and antioxidants that promote natural anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
- Turmeric, also known as Curcumin or Curcuma longa, is one of the most well-known, widely researched, and commonly used Ayurvedic spices in the world. This golden wonder spice is used in cooking, as an herbal dietary supplement with numerous health benefits, and even as a topical application for beautification. There’s hardly a system in the body that isn’t supported by the powerful antioxidant qualities of turmeric.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
What Is Ayurveda?
Considered to be at least 5,000 years old, Ayurveda is a holistic path to vibrant well-being that honors and celebrates the uniqueness of each and every person. It offers simple and practical tools to find balance through lifestyle, mindful food choices, herbal allies, and tapping into the natural wisdom of our bodies. Here are some tips to get you started on living an Ayurvedic lifestyle.
- Develop a supportive daily routine that incorporates time for exercise, balanced meals, sound, restful sleep, and nourishing self-care practices.
- Discover Ayurvedic herbs that help bring greater balance, support vibrant energy, and promote physical and mental well-being. Not sure where to start? Try Triphala, Ayurveda’s most popular formula.
- Empowering yourself with small, incremental changes will lead to great positive shifts in your life over time.
- Tap into the wisdom of your body, cultivate a healthy relationship with yourself, and learn to trust your natural wisdom to guide your journey.
Maximize Herbal Benefits
Banyan is committed to providing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using sustainably sourced and certified organic herbs+.
+Certified Organic by QAI, 2021
25+ Years Serving the Ayurvedic Community
Banyan Botanicals was founded in 1996 out of a deep love for the wisdom of Ayurveda and a passion for traditional herbs. Today, Banyan offers a selection of Ayurvedic herbs and products and operates as a resource for inspirational and informative Ayurvedic content.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.55 x 6.12 x 2.6 inches; 1.19 Pounds
- UPC : 618192067512
- Manufacturer : Banyan Botanicals
- ASIN : B00AFDN8K6
- Best Sellers Rank: #74,565 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing
Certified OrganicTurmeric root powder (Curcuma longa)
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But in all a great product, will definitely recommend.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.