Banza Chickpea Pasta, Wheels - Gluten Free Healthy Pasta, High Protein, Lower Carb and Non-GMO - (Pack of 6)
|Price:||($0.46 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- Delicous Tasting Pasta: Chickpeas make delicious pasta - that’s why we used them to make Banza Chickpeas have a mild taste and smooth texture so our pasta will look, cook, and taste just like the real deal
- Made from Chickpeas: Banza packs in 23G of protein per serving and has 25% fewer carbs than wheat pasta It's also gluten free and vegan, making it a crowd-pleasing family fave
- A Weekly Staple: Keep a few boxes on hand and you’ll always have a canvas for a quick, easy, and protein-packed meal
- Everyone Loves It: You, your kids, the whole family — even Kristen Bell Check out what our fans at Time Magazine, the New York Times, Food & Wine Magazine, the Today Show, and Good Morning America have to say about us
- The Orange Box: You can’t miss Banza’s bright orange box in the pasta aisle Find our 17 different shapes of Banza pasta at retailers such as Whole Foods, Target, Sprouts, Kroger, and more
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Banza, we believe that food can be as nutritious as it is delicious. That's why we're making chickpea-powered versions of all our favorites. With a whopping 23G of plant-based protein in every serving and 30% fewer net carbs than traditional pasta, now you can make every night a pasta night. Spaghetti & meatballs? Vegan mac & cheese? Fabulous fried rice? Banza is here for you, no matter what is on the menu. Our 17 shapes of pasta, five types of mac & cheese, and two versions of rice give you the perfect canvas to create a culinary masterpiece.
Product detailsSize:8 Ounce (Pack of 6) | Style:Wheels
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10 x 7.4 x 5.79 inches; 2.9 Pounds
- UPC : 857183005397
- Manufacturer : Banza
- ASIN : B071LDK7TH
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,688 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- 1-2 grilled chicken breasts diced into bite sized pieces
- toss into the cooked strained pasta, add small amount of olive oil
- add italian salad dressing (i prefer Wishbone)
- add parmesan cheese
- (optional) add red pepper flakes and/or hot chile oil (i use mongolian fire oil)
- stir to mix and serve up hot
Trust me, it's delicious.
The box is surprisingly empty, the pasta is filled to barely reach the top of the window on the front of the box. The height of the cardboard could be cut in half...it's kind of a waste of box, but it's not a big deal in the end. I boiled salted water, and added the chickpea penne like ordinary pasta. I cooked it until it was my preferred texture, and strained away the cooking water. I dressed it with a chunky sauce and a drizzle of green chili infused oil. It was delicious! The penne was a little chewier than traditional pasta, but I like that. Also, my leftovers the next day weren't soggy, this pasta doesn't absorb liquids over night.
I am very pleased with this pasta, and will happily buy it again! 🍝
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.