Banza Chickpea Penne Pasta, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Non-GMO|
|Package Weight||0.51 Kilograms|
About this item
- Healthy Upgrade: Banza chickpea pasta is a high protein, lower carb, gluten free alternative to traditional pasta. Each serving has nearly 2x the protein, 3x the fiber, and 30% fewer net carbs of traditional pasta. Try substituting Banza for an easy and healthy family meal.
- Great Taste: Picky eaters? No problem! Banza chickpea pasta tastes, looks and cooks more like traditional pasta than other alternative pastas, including lentil pasta, quinoa pasta, black bean pasta, edamame pasta, brown rice pasta, and whole wheat pasta.
- Vegan and Gluten-Free: Chickpeas make delicious pasta and are great for an easy vegetarian or vegan meal. Banza chickpea pasta is also low glycemic, high fiber, and gluten free. If you’re searching for an easy family meal, Banza’s non-GMO chickpea pasta is the pasta for you!
- A favorite among Kristen Bell and Robin Roberts, Banza has been featured in TIME Magazine’s 25 Best Inventions of 2015, the New York Times, Food & Wine Magazine, the Today Show, Huffington Post, Good Morning America, and Generation Startup.
- You can’t miss Banza’s bright orange box! Find our chickpea pasta at retailers like Whole Foods, Target, Sprouts, and Kroger. Banza comes in a variety of fun shapes like Rotini, Penne, Spaghetti, Linguine, Shells, Angel Hair, Rigatoni, and Ziti.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Banza, we believe that food can be as nutritious as it is delicious. That's why we're making chickpea-powered versions of all our favorites. With a whopping 23G of plant-based protein in every serving and 30% fewer net carbs than traditional pasta, now you can make every night a pasta night. Spaghetti & meatballs? Vegan mac & cheese? Fabulous fried rice? Banza is here for you, no matter what is on the menu. Our 17 shapes of pasta, five types of mac & cheese, and two versions of rice give you the perfect canvas to create a culinary masterpiece.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The taste is great, but neutral enough to be the basis for all of your favorite sauces. The absorbancy is less than other pasta, so be aware that you'll have to drain it carefully and make sure your sauces are extra-thick.
I've made this with a traditional meat sauce, with olive oil and garlic, with cheese sauce and just on its own as a side. It's great in every role!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.