Consider these available items
BaoFeng BF-F8HP (UV-5R 3rd Gen) 8-Watt Dual Band Two-Way Radio (136-174MHz VHF & 400-520MHz UHF) Includes Full Kit with Large Battery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Upgrades from our Previous Generation UV-5R: Twice the Output Power (8 watts up from 4 watts output), New Hardened Durable Radio Shell, 30% Larger Battery, V-85 High Gain Antenna (Twice the Antenna Performance), USA Support + In-depth User Guide Included; A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
- High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W, 4W, 1W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- The BF-F8HP was designed in the USA and because not everyone is a radio-expert we really wanted to focus on providing an easier user experience! That starts with the new in-depth manual that guides you through the capabilities and customization of the BF-F8HP. On top of that the BF-F8HP also includes exclusive concierge customer help and warranty support. This concierge service is only available on select BaoFeng models such as the BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, and UV-5X3
- Kit Includes: BF-F8HP, 2100mAh Battery, V-85 Dual Band Antenna, CH-5 Charger, CH-5 110V Adapter, Earpiece Kit, Wrist Strap, Belt Clip, User Manual
- BTECH is proud to be in the USA, which allows you to have the best available local support for any issue that may arise. BTECH only engineers and develops radio products. That brand focus allows you to have the best available radios and accessories with the most features, with real USA warranty and support.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The BaoFeng BF-F8HP
High power at an affordable price! Feel free to take your radio with you anywhere you go! No other radio can compare against our capabilities, affordability, and concierge service!
The BF-F8HP Adds More than Just 8 Watt Power Output
The Next Generation UV-5R
The BF-F8HP is a dual band handheld radio that improves on the UV-5R with more transmit power based on a new generation chipset - along with new concierge service.
Beyond the 3 Power Levels (1, 4, 8 watt) it also includes: a new 2000mAh Battery, an in-depth user guide, concierge support, and the High Gain V-85 Antenna. All while still maintaining full backward accessory compatibility with all prior UV-5R accessories.
The BF-F8HP has the latest N5R-340A firmware not available on any other model.
30% Larger Battery
The BF-F8HP includes a new battery pack that still provides a long lasting radio experience; even while using high power.
Average Battery Life:
UV-5R High (4W): 18 Hours.
BF-F8HP High (8W): 20 Hours.
BF-F8HP Mid (5W): 24 Hours.
The large battery gives you peace of mind to use the built-In flashlight or even the built in FM radio - and still have the power to communicate throughout the day without recharging.
In Depth Documentation and Concierge Support
The BF-F8HP was designed in the USA and because not everyone is a radio-expert we really wanted to focus on providing an easier user experience! That starts with the new in-depth manual that guides you through the capabilities and customization of the BF-F8HP. On top of that the BF-F8HP also includes exclusive concierge customer help and warranty support. This concierge service is only available on select BaoFeng models such as the BF-F8HP.
What's All Included?
1 Year Complimentary Concierge Service and Warranty Support. (Conditions apply. Kindly contact customer care/website for further information).
|UV-82HP (7W), High-Power +(3rd Gen)||UV-82C, Commercial, Employer Model||UV-5X3, Tribander Model||BF-F8HP (8W), High Power + (3rd Gen)||BF-F8+ Variants, (2nd Gen)||UV-5R & Variants (2nd Gen)|
|Output||7 Watt Max||5 Watt Max||5 Watt Max||8 Watt Max||4-5 Watt Max||4-5 Watt Max|
|Speaker Output||1 Watt||1 Watt||1 Watt||700mW||700mW||700mW|
|Frequency Range (mhz)||VHF (136-174), UHF (400-520)||VHF (136-174), UHF (400-520)||VHF (130-179.99), 1.25M (222-225.99), UHF (400-520.99)||VHF (136-174), UHF (400-520)||VHF (136-174), UHF (400-520)||VHF (136-174), UHF (400-520)|
|Push-to-Talk: Single, Dual, or Both||Both||Both||Single||Single||Single||Single|
|Disable VFO (Frequency)||✓||✓||✓|
|FCC Part 90 Licensed and Compliant for Commercial Applications||✓|
|High Gain 7" Antenna||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BaoFeng Tech Concierge Support||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
The Most Powerful One Yet: BaoFeng BF-F8HP (High Power).
The BF-F8HP is the most powerful BaoFeng capable of transmitting 8 watts! A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
The BF-F8HP is the third and final generation of the UV-5R. Some new features found in the BF-F8HP are the three selectable power levels (Low - 1w, Med - 4/5w, High-7/8w); the BF-F8HP has a better high-gain antenna (7") that was not available in earlier models; the BF-F8HP also brings back the customizable tri-color display that was not found in second generation UV-5Rs. The BF-F8HP also comes with a Full IN-DEPTH 76 Page User Manual that will help you get aquatinted with all the New Features!
Much like its little brothers (the BF-F8+ and the UV-5R) the BF-F8HP maintains full cross accessory compatibility with all previous UV-5R accessories.
Model: New BAOFENG BF-F8HP
Battery: 2000mAh, 7.4v, Li-ion
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only) 136-174MHz and 400-520MHz (TX/RX)
Antenna: High Gain Dual Band Antenna 7" Antenna
Mode of operation: Simple or semi-duplex
Transmitter Output power: 8W/5W / 1W (Max 8W)
Modulation Mode: 16k F3E / 11k F3E
Maximum deviation: 5kHz(Wide) / <2.5kHz(Narrow) CTCSS/DCS deviation: 0.5+/-0.1kHz(Wide) / 0.3+/-0.1kHz(Narrow)
7.4V 2000mahvLi-ion Battery Pack
***NEW IN-Depth Manual
Desktop Charger (110V)
Programming Tips and Help Provided at Miklor.com
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference.
Restriced to occupational use to satisfy FCC RF exposure limits. See user manual for operating requirements