BaoFeng UV-5R Dual Band Two Way Radio (Black)
- 128 Channels 50 ctcss and 104 CDCSS dual-band display, Dual Freq. Display, dual-standby, a/B band independent operation | High/low TX power selectable: busy Channel lock-out(bclo).
- Tri-color background light selectable: 0-9 grades vox selectable | FM radio (65.0Mhz-108.0MHz) | large LCD display.
- Keypad Lock: channel step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25Khz | voice Companding: 50 ctcss/ 104DCS coder & tone searching.
- Emergency alert: 25Khz/12.5Khz switchable | LED flashlight: hight/low RF power switchable.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|UV-82HP (7W), High-Power +(3rd Gen)||UV-82C, Commercial, Employer Model||UV-5X3, Tribander Model||BF-F8HP (8W), High Power + (3rd Gen)||BF-F8+ Variants, (2nd Gen)||UV-5R & Variants (2nd Gen)|
|Output||7 Watt Max||5 Watt Max||5 Watt Max||8 Watt Max||4-5 Watt Max||4-5 Watt Max|
|Speaker Output||1 Watt||1 Watt||1 Watt||700mw||700mw||700mw|
|Frequency Range (mhz)||VHF (136-174), UHF (400-520)||VHF (136-174), UHF (400-520)||VHF (130-179.99), 1.25M (222-225.99), UHF (400-520.99)||VHF (136-174), UHF (400-520)||VHF (136-174), UHF (400-520)||VHF (136-174), UHF (400-520)|
|Push-to-Talk: Single, Dual, or Both||Both||Both||Single||Single||Single||Single|
|Disable VFO (Frequency)||✓||✓||✓|
|FCC Part 90 Licensed and Compliant for Commercial Applications||✓|
|High Gain 7" Antenna||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Updated In-Depth User's Guide||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
The BaoFeng UV-5R is a compact hand held transceiver providing 4 watts in the frequency range of 136- 174 MHz and 400-480 MHz.
It is a compact, economical HT that includes special VHF receive band from 65 - 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band. Dual watch and dual reception is supported.
The transceiver is a micro-miniature multiband FM transceiver with extensive receive frequency coverage, providing local-area two-way amateur communications along with unmatched monitoring capability.
1. Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-520 MHz
2. Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
3. Output Power: 4 /1Watts
4. 128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
5. Built-in VOX Function
6. 1750Hz Brust Tone
7. FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
8. LED Flashlight
9. Large LCD Display
10. High /Low RF Power Switchable
11. 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable
12. Emergency Alert
13. Low Battery Alert
14. Battery Saver
15. Time-out Timer
16. Keypad Lock
17. Monitor Channel
18. Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
19. ROGER SET
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only); 136-174 MHz and 400-520 MHz (TX/RX)
Channel No.: 128
Frequency Stability: ±2.5ppm
Operating Voltage: DC 7.4V
Output power: 4W / 1W (Max 5W)
Dimension（W x H x D）: 100 x 52 x 32 mm
Weight: 250g （including battery, antenna）
1 x BaoFeng UV-5R (VHF136-174MHz / UHF 400-520MHz) Two-Way Radio
1 x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
1 x Antenna 136-174/400-479.995Mhz
1 x Earphone Mic/Headset
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Hand Strap
1 x ENG Manual
1 x Adapter
1 x Desktop Charger (100V-240V)
Restriced to occupational use to satisfy FCC RF exposure limits. See user manual for operating requirementsSafety Warning: device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference.