3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Baofeng BF-S112 Two Way Radio Speaker
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Twin right angle: Ear 3.5mm stereo (top pin)
- Mic 2.5mm stereo (bottom pin).3 foot long cable (914 mm)
- Handheld speaker mic, easy to speak and hear without lifting your radio
- Rotatable Clip in the back allows you clip the mic everywhere you want
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Original Baofeng Speaker Mic Headset For UV-5R, UV-82, GT-3, 888s Two Way Radio
100% new and original, factory packed and never been used.
- Compact Design.
- Rugged Construction.
- 2 Pin (1x 3.5mm and 1 x 2.5mm Jacks).
- These is 3.5mm earpiece socket on the underside for privacy usage.
- Back with strong clip and convenient for use.
- BaoFeng handheld Radio: UV-3R+, GT-3 series, BF-888S,UV-5R series, UV-5R, UV-5R Plus, UV-5RE Plus, UV-5RB, UV-B5, UV-82, UV-82L etc.
- Wouxun handheld Radio: KG-659, KG-669, KG-669 PLUS, KG-679, KG-679 Plus, KG-816, KG-819, KG-689, KG-689 Plus, KG-699, KG-UVD1P, KG-UV6D, UV-8D
- Kenwood handheld Radio: TK-240, TK-250, TK-255, TK-260, TK-260G, TK-270, TK-270G, TK-272G, TK-278, TK-278G, TK-340, TK-349, TK-350, TK-353, TK-360, TK-360G, TK-370, TK-370G, TK-373G, TK-378, TK-378G, TK-430, TK-431, TK-715, TK-2100, TK-2102, TK-2107, TK-2118, TK-2160, TK-3100, TK-3101, TK-3102, TK-3107, TK-3118, TK-3160.
- Linton handheld Radio: LT-2288, LT-3288, LT-6288, LT-5288, LT-3188, LT-2188, LT-3260, LT-2268, LT-3268, LT-6188.
- PUXING handheld Radio: PX-777, PX-666, PX-3288, PX-888.
- WEIERWEI handheld Radio: VEV-3288S.
- FDC handheld Radio: FD-268A, FD-268B, FD-278, FD-289, FD-6288.
* Not compatible with Apple Mac and Win 8 operation system!
* 2 Pin (1x 3.5mm and 1 x 2.5mm Jacks)
* These is 3.5mm earpiece socket on the underside for privacy usage
* Back with strong clip and convenient for use
- Baofeng GT-3 / BF-888S / UV-5R Plus / UV-5R / UV-5R Plus Qualette
- UV-5R E Plus / UV-5R B / UV-B5 / UV-82 / UV-82L
- Works with KPG-22 compatible Kenwood handheld radios:
TK-240, TK-250, TK-255, TK-260, TK-260G, TK-270, TK-270G, TK-272G, TK-278, TK-278G, TK-340, TK-349, TK-350, TK-353, TK-360, TK-360G, TK-370, TK-370G, TK-373G, TK-378, TK-378G, TK-430, TK-431, TK-715, TK-2100, TK-2102, TK-2107, TK-2118, TK-2160, TK-3100, TK-3101, TK-3102, TK-3107, TK-3118, TK-3160
- Works with Linton handheld Radio :
LT-2288, LT-3288, LT-6288, LT-5288, LT-3188, LT-2188, LT-3260, LT-2268, LT-3268 ,LT-6188..
1 x Original Baofeng Speaker
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My complaints? It's cheap plastic. It feels like it would break pretty easily. So don't drop it. That wouldn't be too much of a risk, except that the clip on the back is pretty bad. It's very loose, swivels way too easily and won't really stay clipped if you move around too much. So no running, jogging, stair climbing, etc. Also, it sounds very tinny. Audio going out and coming in is pretty bad quality compared to most other mics. I've had mics for half this cost that out performed it by a long shot. But the bottom line is that it works and it gets the job done.
Update - August 2013: This product was closer to $29 when I purchased it and made the review. At the time of this update the price is about $9. At the current price, I would look past any flaws in the product. But this rating reflects the price that I paid.
I also did the trick of shaving some of the plastic/rubber off the connector so that it will fit better into the jacks on the radio. The receive audio is fine and I will still hang onto this accessory because I like clipping it to my shirt while I am monitoring or listening to regular FM broadcast radio. But I know that if I want to have any kind of extended QSO with another amateur I need to disconnect the mic so that the other party can hear me without having to turn their radio up.
For the price (which you just can't beat) it seems solidly built, and aside from the issue I noted above I like the product.