Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soleasy Dual PC Movement Dual Black Dial Silver Case Black Alloy Band Wrist Watch WTH0356 (2 Time Zone)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on January 19, 2013
Let just say first that this watch is way cute if you think it looks cool online its even better in person. the price on this is not what people think when there guessing how much I got it for and its in the hundreds haha so that part I love and say I never go that high on a watch. Also this was packed every well with lots of bubble wrap. I wasn't in a rush for this but it came fast enough for the weekend I needed to look my best.. So if your into watches like I am that has many this is a great one.
on July 22, 2013
I get lots of questions about this watch. Many people think it's very unique and expensive. The band is very cheap and had to be replaced when I tried to remove links for a better fit. With the new band everything was a little over $25.00.
on December 21, 2013
It's unique which is what i like about the watches i buy, but not as upscale or good looking as it is in the photo. I bought this watch as a Christmas present for my dad. I'm not so sure if i should give it to him or not now. And it came with a scratch on the dial. Otherwise i would have given it 4 stars.
on April 1, 2014
Overall the watch isn't bad. The watch band is cheap; I tried to adjust the size and it basically broke but I was able to fix it. I will look into getting a new one. The watch face is pretty cool, I've gotten compliments on it. And now I can have my time zone and my parents time zone on my watch, which I enjoy. So far the time is accurate and has stayed that way (5 days)
on August 14, 2013
im very satisfied with this watch. its face is so much different than most watches. i've gotten so many compliments on it and ppl think it costs a fortune. shipping was fairly quick also. my only problem was that it has 2 watches. i would've rather a watch and a chronograph or compass but most people dont realize that its 2 clocks anyway. thats the only reason it didnt get 5 stars from me
on December 11, 2013
get compliments all the time on this watch... most people think it's really expensive! Looks awesome! Only downfall is the sections you take out for sizing can be a pain to work with. Just go ahead and buy this... no need to question yourself.
on April 13, 2014
Nice looking watch but didnt work when arrived...cost more for the 2 batteries needed than I paid for the watch...but works now...smaller than I expected and really shiny
on December 26, 2013
Well designed, this watch is very beautiful with two time screens. Very usefull when you travel abroad. I really like. The only con is that the wrist is bit cheap, but it is not a big issue. I like it
on May 21, 2013
I bought this watches for my husband and we totally loved it.
Watches looked exactly as at the picture. Material was good as well (quality stainless steel). As a whole looks stylish. Lots of my husband's friends asked me to order the same for them.
on June 21, 2013
The face is unique and really cool which is why I bought it. It was also very inexpensive, so I want to be careful about any complaints. The only issue I have is that the band is fairly cheap, BUT again, I paid very little for the watch so that is to be expected. I will probably spend a bit more on a better band so I can wear this unique piece with pride.