Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 163 reviews
on September 11, 2014
Arrived broken. The screen popped right off, won't turn on. This is the biggest piece of garbage I've ever seen.
on July 4, 2014
absolute rubbish. batteries were dead. strap was broken. cannot be fixed. don't bother.
on June 25, 2014
I have owned a lot of watches in my life but this is by far the biggest piece of junk of them all. I opened the package and the face was off the watch already. I tried to put it back together and it wouldn't even attempt to power on. Never again will I attempt to buy a cheap watch, especially not junk like this
on December 3, 2014
I recieved this fairly attractive and very bright watch, which came with instructions that were obviously translated by someone that thinks they speak English, but doesnt, therefore making the instructions completely in-deciferable. Now I have a watch that I bought and like that I cannot set. I tried the whole You Tube thing and couldn't find any thing for this watch. BTW Amazon, this is the second time that this has happened to me with a watch that I had bought through you!! Is there anyone in your organization that can send me understandable instructions, or should I just return the watch?
on January 7, 2014
I love the very bright display, scrolling time and date and and message, even if only 10 characters.
But I've had so many problems it's essentially unusable. When I received it, the batteries were dead. Bought new and set up time and date. Then the clip on the strap (where it hooks together) split out of the plastic strap. With some plastic and staples, I managed to fix it. After a day, the batteries were dead again. Replaced them again and the plastic where the strap is pinned to the watch broke. I used epoxy to glue the strap to the watch. So far so good. But the batteries have failed four times within a day each time. I finally gave up. I do NOT recommend this watch!
on November 2, 2013
This watch is very nice, look great and work fine, I found that the one I got has very sensitive button for time, so sometimes when I press it, it jumps to date bypassing the time, so I have to press the button again to go back...... the display is very bright, I haven't change the scrolling text yet, it came with "Cool" scrolling text and I think I would keep it like this for a while... as I mentioned, watch looks very nice, more like stylish bracelet, rather than the watch.... for price is very good deal.....not sure how long it would last, but I would recommend this watch to anyone.
on August 29, 2014
OK. Ive had the watch for like a week. Ive only worn it a handful of times and the watch stopped working!! I noticed it glitched out and would display a random graphic for minutes on end if you dont catch it and re-hit the button, but the last time I wore it,it didnt glitch to my knowledge, but it still either died or stopped functioning! The build is study or so I thought, but I hope I can get a refund on it. It was fun the whole 3 days I used it to check the time 2-3 x those days.
on August 26, 2015
They got me on this one!!! My mottow has always been, you get what you pay for! This is crap!! Buttons don't work to set the damn thing, and it always scrolling something!! Into the trash it goes! Could have used that money to buy a beer!! Pissed off!!
on July 31, 2014
its a real nice watch, i like it a lot. The only thing is i had a hard trouble to set the time on it. But besides that great watch.
if you want to set the time you have to press the big button to turn it on. after that you press the other button with a pen PRETTY HARD and it should start to blink. With the big button you can change the number.
on November 19, 2012
I got the watch, first the band was cut a little, second trying to set it and it's kind of confusing, then when I was putting it on the pin broke, lucky my friend us a jeweler and he put a new pin in. So, all in all it's OK.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.