Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 12, 2017
I was afraid that it would be broken but it was encased in Styrofoam and the actual package wasn't too roughed up so it was fine. I was impressed with how large the ship was inside.

Upon closer inspection, there's a small crack forming near the center bottom. It is internal, but does not make me want to use it too much as a decanter. Seems very delicate so it will probably only be for display!

Update: Seller promptly contacted me and sent me a new one so I can actually use as a decanter! Very fast communication and I appreciate effort in making me happy
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 15, 2016
Beautiful product! This was a birthday gift for my husband and he absolutely loves it! The globe only looks small; it fits almost an entire bottle of Bulleit in it! And the ship is just an added touch of beauty. It comes with a funnel to make filling it up easy and looks amazing on our bar. The stopper fits well as well. The wooden base is not wobbly. It is a delicate glass structure so we're careful with it but I don't feel like it's going to shatter or anything every time I pick it up. Makes for a wonderful gift!
on March 31, 2016
"I just want to thank you for your timely response to my order and the product is greatly received. I love its personality that it gives to my bar arrangements. This is really a beautiful addition to my collection that added to my bar collection. Very enjoyable."
review imagereview image
11 comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 16, 2017
This decanter is a cool gift and decoration. The globe on the outside is really awesome, but not nearly as great as the ship that sits on the inside. The stand looked like it would not be able to balance the whiskey, but it is a perfect balance. This is a great product and the stopper keeps the decanter airtight. I would recommend this to anyone looking for fun decorations for their bar or kitchen!
on July 15, 2016
The glass stopper the ball on end came off instantly. Makes it impossible to open.

However, the company reached out and is making it right. A very unexpected surprise. Don't often find company's willing to do the right thing.
on December 10, 2017
While there's nothing wrong with this item per se, the glass is on the thin side and it feels very breakable. I think it was overpriced even at the rate that I paid, and I see it has been marked up even more in the last month, just in time for Christmas. It would get 4 stars at $40 or below, but is just priced too high for what it is, given the overall quality of the glass. That said, if the price doesn't bother you, it looks good enough.
on March 2, 2016
I bought this decanter as a anniversary gift for my husband and I must say I was blown away when I opened it up. As nice as this is in the pictures, it is even more stunning in person. The level of detail on it is wonderful. Everything was packaged nicely and arrived in pristine condition. My husband loved it and that makes me a very happy customer! If you after looking for a beautiful, truly unique decanter than give this a try, you won't be disappointed!
on October 12, 2016
I love this decanter! It arrived on time and in one piece. It's very light and feels like it could break easily. But it looks amazing and will hold a good amount of alcohol. I was able to poor an entire 750 ml bottle into it with no problem. It also comes with a funnel which is very helpful. It's a really fun piece of functional art. Makes a great addition to any office.
review image
on August 22, 2017
This is a gift that I brought, it is just beautiful made and was a big hit.
It comes very well packaged, and the details in glass and the hand blown ship inside is amazing. The wooden holder is study and beautifully done as well.
on September 23, 2017
I bought this for my mom as a birthday present. She loves scotch and has a bar area and loves to display her spirits. She as blown away with this. It gives the bar a new look. I was worried that it might get broken during delivery but these guys are way ahead of you. They make sure it is well packaged. Great buy and it won't disappoint.