Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Barack Obama: Out of Many, One (Step into Reading)
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 21, 2017
I love these books. I'm constantly looking for interesting nonfiction texts for my classroom. These are perfect for my third graders and they can not get enough of them. Kids are constantly coming up to me and telling me new facts that they have learned from the books in this series. Great for science, reading, social studies, history, vocabulary, etc. Highly recommended!
on March 7, 2017
This book was very useful for my 1st grader's president report. It was easy for him to read and understand, and had all the information necessary for his report. Seemed to be very appropriate for 1-3 grade reading and information level.
on January 28, 2018
my grand-daughter thinks it is a great story of President Obama
and his leadership.
on February 3, 2017
very descriptive personal overview the whole family will enjoy and the grandkids can read ! Unique.
on January 5, 2017
Good reader for kids about our President.
on August 2, 2016
Very informative biography on Obama's life.
on November 8, 2017
My five year old and I really enjoy reading this.
on February 25, 2016
Well written and fun for students to read as supplemental materials.
on August 9, 2017
Will always charish the book about our first Black President.
on April 13, 2017
Great! It's about President Obama, what's not to like. It is written where a young child can understand, and very motivationalfor a young black boy.