Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Cleaner" and save 56% off the $783.13 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Cleaner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cyclonic Vacuum technology ensures the MX8 captures maximum debris whilst maintaining maximum cleaning power – connects directly to skimmer or dedicated 1.5” vacuum line
- X-Drive technology provides advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang ups. Thoroughly cleans floor, walls, and waterline of any size or shape pool.
- X-Trax tires provide extreme maneuverability and climbing performance, even in tight corners and on vertical walls
- Ultra-efficient power source provides maximum torque while operating at low flow, not burdening the pool system – compatible with variable-speed pumps
- Operates in all in-ground pools
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Zodiac MX8 is ready to battle your pool's toughest dirt and debris. The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30 percent less flow. Its ultra efficient design requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy savings. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.
It has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, with a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris. maX-drive technology promotes maximum torque and extreme maneuverability, allowing the MX8 to aggressively clean your pool walls and floors. Its twist locking hose enables quick, secure attachment to the cleaner head and the cleaner includes 39 feet of hose.
Dual Cyclonic Suction
Cleans better and faster than other pool cleaners with greater vacuum power, wider cleaning path, and largest debris inlet.
Advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang-ups. Thoroughly cleans floor, walls, and waterline of any size or shape pool.
Optimized Flow Control
Automatically controls excess flow through cleaner for optimal performance and longevity.
Most Energy Efficient
Requires as little as 20 GPM of flow, making the MX8 the best choice for solar, two speed, and variable speed pumps.
What's in the Box
MX8 cleaner body, Flowkeeper valve, valve cuff, two twist-lock 45-degree elbows (one extended), flow regulator valve, leader hose section with hose float, 11 twist lock hose sections, operating instructions
MX8 Premium Suction-Side In-Ground Pool Cleaner
At a Glance
- Double cyclonic suction creates a wider cleaning path and larger debris consumption
- maX-Drive Navigation Advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang ups
- Flex-Power turbine provides ultra-efficient operation on low-flow without compromising power
- Sealed gearbox prevents debris from fouling components
- Heavier-weight construction increases durability and robustness
- For use on all pool surfaces
- Includes 36 feet of feed hose
|Cleaner Type||In-ground suction cleaning robot|
|Connection||Skimmer or 1.5-inch vacuum line|
|Traction||maX-Drive technology with X-Trax|
|Hose Type||Advanced twist lock, long life|
|Pool Surfaces||Concrete, tile, vinyl and fiberglass|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Definitely recommend this unit, just make sure you follow the instructions.
This little jewel will be my wife's new pool boy. I'm very happy each time i use this Zodiac MX8 to clean my pool. My pool is approx.
36,000 gallons and 8 ft on the deep and and 3 1/2 ft on shallow end. and 34 ft long so its does a lot of work climbing up and down and
it works perfect. I hope it continues to perform at this level all the time. Very satisfied definitely recommend.
JUST MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER ON PROPER ROTATION OF TRACKS.