Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 295 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 383 reviews
on October 16, 2015
My family usually loves the taste of natural and organic foods and we are used to the taste of them, however that was not the case for this product. My children all excitedly grabbed a bag and started to munch on them. The chewing started off high speed and became slower and slower. They had a perplexed look on their face and just stopped eating. I asked what was wrong and they said they didn't like it. Even my child who eats anything said it didn't taste good. I opened a bag for myself and started eating. Initially, I was like, "This is not that bad." But then as I chewed it seems like the taste got worse and worse. I forced myself to finish the bag simply because I purchased it. I can't really describe the taste, except that it is very "earthy". This is the opposite of an acquired taste; the more we ate the more we hated it.
on July 23, 2015
LOVE these in both the Chocolate Chip and the Peanut Butter! HOWEVER, I'm only giving 3 stars because the Chocolate Chip seems to have a chemical like after flavor with the first few cookies. I think I get used to it and then don't notice it as much and then the flavor is pretty good. Kind of weird though... ALSO, I am VERY disappointed that EVERY TIME we get a delivery, 90% (or ALL) of the cookies are completely broken. So instead of getting the cute, whole cookies that are shown on the package, you get all of these crushed up pieces and crumbs. Can we not figure out a better way of packaging these? Or maybe mark the box as fragile? It doesn't seem to be my delivery service because we typically get the cookie box delivered within another box. Totally sucks to have to eat crumbs though...
review image review image
on September 1, 2016
The brand is great, had these cookies a million times and loved them. I ordered from Amazon for the first time recently and loved them. They went fast so I ordered more and that was a mistake. The cookies were weird tasting so they sent me more and this time the cookies are outright DISGUSTING!!!!!! I should have asked for a refund instead of a replacement. You live, you learn.
on August 10, 2016
These were so tasty, my toddler loves them. We ordered this small bag on our prime pantry to try them and now we are hooked!! Normally I am not a crunchy cookie person but tried them along with my little dude and was like...crap should have got my own. There is enough in the bag to portion these out for a toddler ( 18 months) he gets two once a day ( no need for a bunch of junk) and so they are a great treat and I just stored them in a lidded container. Will reorder.
The Better-for-You Animal Cracker.

Now, mind you, I still buy the Barnums Animals in the iconic circus train box for the nostalgia factor. Every kid, and every baby boomer needs to occasionally have the little box.

The rest of the time, Barbara's Snackimals are the preferred animal cookie, especially for growing kids. The fewer pesticides in a child, the better. And they taste better, like real ingredients as opposed to chemicals. The animals are well defined and really cute. Adorable on a cake or on cupcakes.
on July 25, 2017
I love these crackers, but the ones we purchased and received on Amazon were stale tasting even though they were far from their expiration date. This package was the second of it's kind that tasted like this. We can't find these in bulk in this particular flavor anywhere else so this is a bummer but I won't order these again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2015
I wish I could give these cookies five stars. When they are good, they are super delicious, and allergy friendly! The taste is really hit or miss though. Sometimes they are amazing, and sometimes they taste really "off" or just plain yuck. After several experiences like this, my best guess based on the change in taste is that they vary the oil being used. I contacted customer service about the yucky tasting ones and they swore they didn't change anything. I really think it is the oil.
If you are fortunate enough to get the good ones, they are fan-freakin-tastic.
on November 5, 2015
Cookies taset like old oil. It krispy, look good but the taste is not the same is usual. The experation date is not over yet, but i think that they were stired in hot weather and that why taste is like old oil.
on August 16, 2016
These were so good! They've got a pretty good chocolate taste, and are thin and crispy. I haven't encountered anything with quite the texture of snackimals before; they're crispy, but also a bit crumbly. It works well with them being very thin. These made a great dessert - it was really hard to stop eating these, with both a great texture and taste. This was the first time I've gotten the chocolate ones, and I'll definitely get them again. I got lucky and this bag had fewer small pieces of cookie and more whole ones than usual for snackimals; as long as you know that you'll have a fair few small broken pieces then you'll be happy. Just don't buy these expecting the whole bag to be unbroken!
on May 16, 2017
I love these cookies! They taste delicious, not too sweet but sweet enough. Eating them makes me feel like a kid again because of the cute animal shapes. Each bag is just the right size. I feel completely satisfied when I finish them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.