Barbie Doll, Brunette, Wearing Swimsuit, for Kids 3 to 7 Years Old
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.5 x 3 x 11.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dive into playtime with Barbie beach dolls!
- Unique looks with different skin tones, eye colors and hair styles reflect the world kids see today.
- Barbie doll has on a pink swimsuit with colorful graphic design for a day by the water.
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older, especially those who love to swim or boat!
- Collect them all to play out pool parties, beach barbecues, summer vacation and more (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Barbie dolls inspire kids to dive right into storytelling! Each doll wears a swimsuit that celebrates today's trends with bright colors and a bold design. Unique looks encourage real-world stories of fun in the sun, water-themed adventures and so much more! Includes doll wearing a swimsuit. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Incredible hair: super soft, fine, full head of hair, that moves as you tip her.
* Pretty face. I noticed some Barbie Dolls now have an attitude. This one's open/happy face.
* Unrealistically tall & skinny, but better than they used to be. More hippy, less busty, but still skinny.
* Dress-able. The permanent bathing suit can easily become the top to a skirt, or just underwear.
* Moveable head, legs, arms. Head pivots 360*, but no up & down.
* Arms rotate 360*, but just barely side to side. Soft plastic = bendy all over, but won't stay.
* Legs are hard plastic, & don't bend at the knee. Hips rotate front to back about 80* (doing a split = bottom off the table about 2".
* She can sit, but it's a reclined sit, & she can stand, but it's a balancing act, & unstable. (Tiny feet).
* I had a Barbie 50+ yrs ago that bent at the knees & elbows, & stayed. Why not now?
* Ugly joint at the hip. You're gonna want to put a skirt or pants on her.
* She can't sit up straight. Huh? Why?
Overall, a great doll for the price. Too bad the size thing is so wrong. I never would have bought it, at 11+ inches tall. I picked this one, because it looks like my granddaughter will look in a few years. She's little now, but has long dark hair, & a pretty face. I think she'll like it better than the blonde doll she currently has, & she LOVES Pink, so the permanent swim suit is not an issue for her.