Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 17, 2009
This Barbie is definitely best left in the display case. She is quite lovely but when removed from the box she doesn't have half the attraction or sparkle. The dress just seems tacky outside the box and her hair and clothing doesn't seem to have the quality promised for the price.

Very beautiful in box - best left that way. I recommend this more for collectors who display their collections in box or in a display cabinet rather than people who buy this for older girls. There's not a lot to for those to love who aren't fanatic collectors.
on July 27, 2012
I just got this doll yesterday! It was one of the first things I bought on amazon, so I went for the free super saver shipping because it was well FREE right! It took a little over a week for it to come... If you're in no hurry to receive the doll, then super saver shipping is a great way to save some money, but if you need it right away or just can't wait to have it in your possesion, then pay for shipping. After waiting so long for it to come, it finally arrived! I emediately oppened the packaging and the doll was lovely!!! I then took it out of it's box, that took a while. When I finally did, the doll had a few imperfections. The dress was wrinkled, the hair was matted down, and threads were hanging out everywhere. I ended up carefully washing her hair to make it less stiff. I then re-curled it using the boiling water method. I also fluffed the dress up a bit and snipped off the little loose threads. Now the doll looks stunning and it is in the center of my collection of barbies! I absolutely adore it!
on April 8, 2010
The Generations of Dreams Barbie is a Beautiful addition to your Barbie collection if you haven't added her yet. She is a 50th Anniversary Barbie, and her beautiful dress has a Barbie collage all over, celebrating 50 years of Barbie! I love everything about this doll: the dress, hair, everything! She is proudly displayed in her window box with my other Barbie Collector dolls. If you haven'g gotten your Generations of Dreams Barbie yet, do it now!
on December 12, 2013
Gave her to my friend who is a Barbie collector and fanatic. She absolutely loved it. Worth every penny to see the smile on her face at her birthday. The waitress in the restaurant we were celebrating in complimented it and wanted to know where we got such a cool commemorative Barbie.
on January 19, 2013
This Barbie is so beautiful and elegant. I got this for a gift for my sister- a full grown woman with kids. She loved it- that tells you something! It might be my favorite Barbie I've ever seen. So colorful, bright, and interesting. You'll want to keep it in the box! In fact, I can't exactly speak for the hand feel of the fabrics because my sister did keep it in its box. But from very close up, through the plastic of the box, I could see that the dress and doll was of very good quality. Just so pretty.
on April 13, 2011
My mother bought this for my 10-yr old daughter for her birthday. My daughter has the 2011 Barbie calendar and this doll is featured in there, so she recognized it as soon as she unwrapped the box. I was worried the doll's face would be ugly, but it's actually pretty nice. She has a model look to her - but not too much makeup like some have. Her dress appears well made, and she comes with a stand that works well. The colors are bright and cheerful with some glitter as accents. Her hair is a good color and I like the style. My daughter loves the doll.
on February 3, 2018
Doll got here right on time and is stunning just as expected. Thank you so very much! Awesome job, will buy again from in the future.
on June 28, 2013
It is just wonderful, you have to see to appreciate it, picture does not do the justice. It is very very cute barbie with amazing quilty dress that shows the picture of barbies of the bygone time.
on March 25, 2016
She's perfect and her outfit is many of my childhood memories
on June 1, 2014
This is a beautiful doll and I am happy to add this Barbie doll to my growing collection of over 100 dolls :o)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.