Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Barbie Collector Twilight Saga Eclipse Alice Doll

on March 11, 2017
Beautiful
on September 21, 2016
I bought this doll for my daughter Christmas 2010. She loved the Twilight Series and Barbies. So this was a no brainer. The doll arrived just as described. The shipping was fast. This was definitely a Christmas hit, my daughter loved her. Sad to say she is now in a pile of old barbies now that my daughter is 15 and no longer played with her barbies. I wish I has know she would become a collector.
on April 20, 2013
I now have a complete collection of all 16 Twilight Barbies! Alice is by far the hardest to get, therefore she is worth more money. She is a beautiful doll and I am so happy to have her. I have made countless purchases online and have been asked to write many reviews and until today have NEVER written one. I ordered her from cherish moments on a Wed afternoon and received her Sat morning! She and the box are in mint condition and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. Thank you for wonderful service!
on November 27, 2013
I was fortunate in that I purchased her back in 2011 when the price was very reasonable. I think she is very cute. I now have all of the Twilight Barbies in my collection.
on April 27, 2017
AAA+++++!!!! Allllll the way Daughter LOVED it!!
on May 28, 2011
Purchased this Alice doll for my 8 year-old niece for Christmas but secretly wished that I could keep it instead! She LOVED it, was THRILLED to get it! It's a gorgeous doll, has a beautiful face and luminous eyes, stylishly short hair, and comes dressed in a sharp little outfit and cute shoes. I was actually surprised by how pretty I thought the doll's "pallor" was, too. Great as a toy or as a collector's item for anyone who's a fan of either Barbie or the Twilight saga.
on November 19, 2011
This doll is great! I'm so happy I was finally able to get her! She looks so much like the promo pics and there are great details on the doll. She looks a lot like Ashley Greene. I didn't give a high rating for educational because she really isn't. She will probably be quite durable because I'm a collector, so she'll be sitting on my shelf with my other Twilight dolls. Alice is a must have for any Twilight or Barbie collector!
on December 28, 2011
This Twilight Alice Barbie Doll is beautiful! From the outfit to the doll itself, I was very pleased. Unfortunately the seller I bought it from did not package it properly, and sticky fingerprints were all over the box. That part I WAS NOT pleased with. However, if you can find a reliable seller, I would invest in this doll. I have now ordered Edward, Victoria and Bella. Can't wait to get them to add to this collection!
on December 30, 2011
I ordered the Alice Cullen doll and hoped that it would be delivered quickly and would be the Pink Label edition. I got the doll and I was absolutely thrilled with it. It was indeed Pink Label and was in perfect condition! I ordered the doll on a Sunday and it was in my hands by the following Wednesday. I'm completely satisfied with my services! Great job Amazon and Mega Toyland!
on January 28, 2017
Awesome, still in box, very nice.