Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on May 1, 2017
I normally hate stiff body dolls, sadly this one is hard to rebody because his skin tone is tan and there just aren't any tan jointed male barbies we can access easily at this time. but still, he's handsome and that works for me. i just wish he had a complete outfit instead of being half naked. sheesh. can we get some male doll clothing.
on January 24, 2016
When the doll arrived it came in a really beautiful box with great artwork, but once I opened it I got a huge whiff of a nasty plastic smell. After searching online i concluded that it wasn't poisonous and would go away in time lol. Other than that this doll is very detailed and his face mold is almost an exact match to the actor who plays jacob. I love that his body is thicker than your average Ken doll because it adds to the realism. One thing I wished it had was articulated joints. I don't understand why the hunger games dolls have articulation but twilight doesn't. Other than that it is a really great quality doll that should be a great collector item or plaything.
on September 20, 2016
Much more handsome than a usual Ken doll and now he is displayed in my collection as the boyfriend of Barbie Fashionistas Ice Cream Romper Doll https://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Fashionistas-Cream-Romper-Doll/dp/B014AHMIQM/
on February 7, 2014
;)
So happy I waited for this doll to go on sale/clearance!
I only purchased to complete the movie character collection.
He was originally 25.00 retail...and kept dropping.
The price of under 13.00 was very reasonable as the doll
is a poor likeness of the actor, the fashion consists of faux denim shorts and
plastic sneakers?
Seriously lack-luster.
Mattel should be trimming the 'fat' when it comes to designers in recent years.
Altho I am happy with the purchase - if I had paid the original cost plus shipping - he would
have gone right back for a refund.
on February 6, 2017
He has a new more muscular body mold, which is really cool, but his haircut is a bit caveman-esque in the back. I trimmed my doll up but it's very tricky to do without leaving bald patches because of the way his hair is rooted. Also, though still a handsome doll, sadly it doesn't do Taylor Lautner justice
on August 10, 2017
liked it
on August 1, 2017
great
VINE VOICEon May 16, 2016
First-this doll is not attractive in person. He looks little like the actor from the film. I wish he had come with better clothes! Shorts and ugly tennis shoes? Buy him and outfit or two. I found some that are a sleeveless shirt and sleeveless hoodie that go well with those ugly shorts mattel provided.

Other than that, he is bigger than regular ken or his modern versions. Clothing sometimes does not fit well.

But to have the whole collection, seemed like he was needed to play out the story.

I got him a girlfriend-sweet tea barbie who plays Renesme in my games. She looks younger than most barbies but fit normal modern barbie clothes. Articulated too. I could not leave poor Jake without a gal pal.
on May 9, 2014
I purchased this as a gag gift for my friend who is very into vampires and whatnot (she actually really liked it!). I personally think Mattel could have done a better job in capturing what Jacob really looks like, but this is a doll, so I guess I can't be too critical. Luckily, I didn't spend a ton of money on this because Amazon offered such a great deal! Overall, I'm glad I was able to put a smile on my friend's face.
on April 10, 2013
my daughters are fans of this character and i have always wanted to get this for them. so when it arrived they were so excited. He does look like the real jacob and i will recommend him for purchase. I only paid $17 which was a decent price to me. Go get him!