Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 13, 2014
My daughter was very excited getting the Mini. Very cute car. To get the car out, the original package got destroyed. Unfortunately her Barbie and Ken doll's don't fit. When I asked for a return, I have been told, by Nick's Toy Depot, that I can't return it and get my money back, because of the missing original box. What a disappointment and waste.
on June 13, 2013
I actually bought this for my son. He loves cars, trucks, trains, etc and was frustrated that he couldn't put people in his little matchbox cars. My aunt has a mini cooper so I figured it would be fun to have a little one as well. My son plays with this daily and it has held up. I don't understand why they made the mirrors removable though. They fall out all the time, get lost, and my son doesn't have the motor skills to put them back in. So I find myself having to replace them all the time. I really should just superglue them in place. Other than that it is a great toy for boys and girls.
on October 4, 2014
Love this car. Dolls fit in the seats and seatbelts well. The back seats can hold kellys/babies/ suitcases, whichever you choose. The side mirrors fit well but can fall out if they hit anything. Popping them back in is easy though. Overall I'm loving this mini coop.
on March 21, 2014
I got this as a gift for my 6 year old niece, I have a Mini Cooper S and she's always telling me about how when she gets older she wants to be just like me and own one too, I honestly think that's adorable. But even if she's a child and I'm an adult, were family so we joke with each other. I got her this car so she too could have her own Mini Cooper, she got the joke but she loves this, I'm so happy that she constantly plays with it and its not just a toy that she plays with the day she opened it on and never touched it again.
on October 2, 2013
This little car looks cute, but thats about it. The plastic is so cheap that it feels like holding it, you could easily crush it by accident. The dolls don't fit in it very well, and you have to use the jointed dolls. The new "Cut Every Corner Ken" dolls where the legs and elbows don't move, they don't fit well at all.

I know Mattel's motto is sell the least for the most you can, but lately its getting to the point where when I see the Mattel name I have to force myself to look at the product. I know I'm going to be disappointed in the long run.
on April 6, 2014
This car is really detailed. It has cup holders, seat prints, air vents, radio buttons etc.. The car does have a trunk but it does not open. But there is an opening under the trunk that you could could put things in. The doors also open. Overall, I really like this car because it is super detailed and it is quiet when it moves and it is a good quality barbie car.
on January 12, 2014
my daughter loves her barbies, and she loves cars, she was so mad that her barbies didn't fit into any of her toy cars, I didn't want to get her one of those pink barbie cars or jeeps, so I found this for christmas, her and this have been inseparable ever since. it looks great, the wheels turn, the seat belts buckle, the doors open.... all features she loves, she won't let the barbie's drive the car without their seat belts on, and even room in the back seat for other toys.
on March 10, 2013
Great car! Only down fall atenna, side mirrors and rear view mirror fall off easy! Solved this problem by gluing them. I suggest you glue them and put the car back in the box for whomever present is for! So they can began playing will the car right away after they open it with pieces falling off.
on March 10, 2014
Ken hasn't impressed me much over the years. The thought of a Mini Cooper didn't exactly beef up his "action figure" street cred, either. However - this is one very nice little car. The detail is good, the color is great and it really makes a nice addition to my daughter's Leno-esque fleet of Barbie vehicles. This Mini is in short supply, so if you want one, be sure to get one ASAP.
on February 3, 2013
My niece loves this and the doors open so it's easy to put the dolls in. The mirrors tend to fall off so I glued them in. Other than that, the car is fully assembled out of the package so no worries about small parts. The seat belts also do not stay in as well as the pink car I got her for the "girls" and the back seat in the Mini Cooper has no leg room so no full sized dolls can sit back there. Makes play time fun though!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.