Barbie Glam Convertible Vehicle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hit the open road with the Barbie convertible!
- The two-seater car is designed in sparkly pink with the Barbie silhouette as hood ornament
- Realistically designed wheels really roll for driving play
- Upholstery labels and seatbelts in the interior add a realistic touch
- Push the convertible to drive wherever imagination can take you because with Barbie, anything is possible!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Sparkly Pink Exterior
This two-seater convertible is sleek, sporty and signature style. The exterior is sparkly pink, the Barbie silhouette decorates the hood and the spoiler adds a sporty look. A cool black interior features realistic upholstery labels for a luxe feel -- this car makes a signature statement when Barbie doll pulls up to an event!
Hit the open road with the Barbie convertible -- the storytelling possibilities are endless! Designed in sparkly pink with the Barbie silhouette as hood ornament, the two-seater vehicle is Barbie signature style. The car’s sporty shape has a spoiler in back and silvery wheels that really roll. The interior is modern in black with realistic upholstery labels and seatbelts for the dolls (sold separately). Push the convertible to drive wherever imagination can take you because with Barbie, anything is possible! Includes Barbie glam convertible; doll not included. Colors and decorations may vary.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was actually really impressed with the quality and size of the car: it's really well made, nice detailing, great color, and it's large enough for a child to put the Barbie in easily. And the dog fit, too!
Most recent customer reviews
1) Seat belts are tricky for kids to attach. In fact hard for adults too!Read more