Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 2, 2013
I bought this for my daughter and I immediately noticed the horses hair had already started to come out upon opening it. There is a small brush affixed to Barbie's hand with a plastic tie. My daughter tried to eat it so we took it away.

Otherwise it is a nice gift for a young girl. We have hardwood floors so there really is no place for the horse to stand up whereas the slightest pressure seems to push it over onto its side.
on February 11, 2013
The Barbie is still ok, however her horse Tawny is a different story. This was a Christmas gift for my 5 yr old and by New Years the horse had no tail left and the back leg broke off. Very poorly made. She still plays with it but she is not a happy camper. :(
3 people found this helpful
on April 2, 2016
My daughter loves this Barbie. She loves putting her on the horse and having her ride around. I have seen a lot of enjoyment come from this toy.
on December 30, 2012
very cute, very sturdy and well worth the money. This barbie and horse comes with a pail and grooming supplies for the horse, my little girl has spent a ton of time making her other barbies ride the horse and making it look very pretty. it's a great buy!
on September 8, 2011
This Barbie with horse is the perfect set for a four year old. Little girls love horses and this set is perfect for the first Barbie and the first horse for a little girl.
6 people found this helpful
on December 30, 2013
Purchased this item for a mitten tree request at my son's school. The toy looked fantastic. As I had many Breyer horses when I was young, I think I would have played with this a lot myself as you could comb the horses mane and tail as well as have Barbie ride it. Very cool! I hope the 7 year old girl who requested the gift fell in love with it as I did giving it!
on January 2, 2013
We own many horses, saddles and equestrian accessories. This Barbie set is well made, the helmet, saddle and bridle all adjust easily and are thick enough they don't break when a 4 year old tries to adjust them.
on June 30, 2016
Kid played with it for exactly 3 minutes
on March 15, 2013
My granddaughter loves Barbie's and horses, so this was the perfect birthday present according to her. Grandma made points! Granddaughter is very happy, that's the best part.
One person found this helpful
on February 19, 2016
ok
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.