Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Barbie Fairytopia
Format: DVD|Change

on August 29, 2017
The whole disk was scratched and would not play. Very disappointing since I wrapped it up and gave it to my daughter for her bday.
on July 15, 2017
DVD came in perfect condition!
on June 5, 2017
Beautiful Fairy Tale.
on March 11, 2017
Perfect
on September 11, 2016
O.K. item
on September 20, 2016
It's ok, kind of a weird movie, but all of the Barbie movies are. My 2 year old daughter was scared during some parts of it. But the movie itself came in great shape.
on December 11, 2012
Although this isn't THE favorite, we are the proud owners of EVERY BARBIE MOVIE that is out on DVD. Barbie movies always have great empowering messages for little girls. They provide a can-do attitude and encourage little girls to be strong and courageous. Please, you have to love that little creature Bibble...you'll be talking like him soon enough. You'll understand what I mean after you watch it. If you have a daughter, BUY THIS. Buy EVERY Barbie movie.
on May 23, 2013
Movie content was very good. Had a good moral backqround. I realize when I buy used DVD's that you don't have much
control but this was listed as very good 97% by you and there were so many scratches on it. I will think twice before making
my next purchase.I hope this is not a ploy to get people to buy new. I am a good customer and hope when I buy next time
it will not happen.
on August 28, 2016
My kid loves this movie. DVD quality is good. Looks clear and smooth and doesn't bug me when she watches it.
on August 26, 2016
Loved this purchase it arrived a day early and it was a spectacular movie from my childhood