Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 20, 2011
My grandaughter absolutely LOVED this makeup. She has always loved watching her Mimi put on makeup and loves playing in it. At age 2 she knew what every type of makeup was and where it should be applied. Needless to say, by age 3 she was ready for her own makeup, so we gave her a vanity and this Barbie makeup set. It was her absolutely favorite gift at Christmas. The only item I don't like in the set is the glitter. It might be good for an older child but a 3 yr. old makes a mess with it, so I would suggest putting that away for another time. You can't go wrong with this item. It was worth paying the 2 day postage to get it in time for Christmas.
on January 9, 2012
My daughter she still have it and plays a lot with it. The only problem that is she like to do the make up on me and she is 5 years old...lol
on February 10, 2010
This is a nice looking product and rather original, we could not find anything like it. My daughter loved it but we found most of the make up was dried up and the case was starting to break apart in the first week. I actually glue gunned it back together.
on January 4, 2011
I bought this for my daughter for Xmas. Was not really thrilled about it b/c it wasn't my first choice (first choice sold out).
The material is good, lipstick, eye shadows, glitter, etc. Very posh for my 6 year old.
The nail polish is very below standards if you compare it to regular nail polish, but for me and my 6 year old, these are the perfect match. Because it is not as strong as regular nail polish, she can drop the whole bottle on herself and her clothes won't be ruined. The same goes to furniture, and flooring. So, to me it was perfect. She got to play with nail polish, and I did not have to sweat heavily to prevent damage on my furniture, clothing, flooring, etc.

For a little girl and her parents this is the best match to be glam.
on October 21, 2015
My niece loved this set!!
on January 23, 2013
The case was very nice, everything was as promised. P romped service and the price was right. My grandchildren were very pleased.
on December 28, 2012
I purchesed this for my 5 yr. old grandaughter and she loved it; after the makeup, etc. is gone it will be perfect her her to use to put other things in.
on December 28, 2012
I purchased this for my grandaughter for Christmas. She loves it!!! had the lipstick on first thing!!! She will enjoy this for months!!
on January 5, 2011
Makeup kit was given to my neice for Christmas. The case was sturdy and the color selections were great. My neice loved it!
on February 14, 2010
Bought one for for each of my grand daughters ages 6&7 and they loved it!
Plus it keeps them out of Nanas cosmetics!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.