Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $5.21 shipping
+ $5.21 shipping
Barbie My Favorite Peaches N Cream Barbie Doll
|Price:||$129.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1984 reproduction Peaches N Cream Barbie Doll
- An especially cherished collector doll from the 1984
- In beautiful peach chiffon gown, stole, and opulent design
- Includes reproduction doll and fashion, 3 collector cards, and a reproduction booklet
- For the adult collector
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) the original doll has much longer and fuller hair than the repro doll
2) the lips of the repro doll are too big. The 80s dolls do not have such big lips but more refined, finer lips - subtle
3) the lip color of this repro is also too intense and dark
4) compared to the original, the make up (especially around the eyes) is just not as good and detailed
5) the repro doll's hair is also too dark. The original doll has very light blonde hair, whereas this one's a more yellow, darker blonde
6) the jewelry of this repro doll is made of plastic (specifically the "stones"). The jewelry of the original doll was made out of glass. Looks like Mattel has sacrificed detail and quality to save some money
7) this repro also has the painted on knickers whereas the original one didnt
8) her feet are also too big and she does not have the closed toed shoes like the original doll
So overall I'd say a great doll but compared to the original doll, this doll has a much lower quality and just exhibits less attention to detail (like eye make up, hair color etc). It is a shame because it costs almost 50 dollars and is quality wise probably not worth all that much.
She had said that because she was the youngest of a large and frugal family, (and due to religous beliefs, not a complaint, just an observance,)had the really inexpensive fashion dolls and had seen the Peaches an Cream and secretly had always loved her!
Well, that was about 3 years ago!
Imagine her suprise when I told here I had something for her out in my car, but that she had to promise me to never let her children open it and that she would keep it in the box!
I thought she was going to hug me to death when she opened the shipping box! Thank you for recreating these dolls! It has been a healing process for me to be able to recover some of my long lost friends and add new ones to my growing collected family! The items are always wraped protectively and arrive in mint condition, and they are always on time! I only have one problem and that's a limited budget! I would buy one of everything if I had the money! ^-^Thank you!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It looks really nice in actual and the color of the gown is perfect.Published 1 month ago by Edna Hawkins
I have been hunting for this Barbie and I am SO glad I found it and that it came as perfect as ever:)Published 7 months ago by Natalie
I had one of these as a little girl.. lost it somewhere along the way. Managed to find this and was so excited. I'm happy.Published on February 15, 2013 by Shopper Mom
I AM A BARBIE DOLL COLLECTOR AND THIS PEACHES N CREAM BARBIE IS A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION. THE CONDITION WAS IN WONDERFUL CONDITION/MINT CONDITION. Read morePublished on October 12, 2011 by LISA I. FOSTER
It was a symbolic gift for my sister. As a child she always wanted this toy but couldn't get it. So I decide to give it to her.
She love it.
So, my wife had this original Barbie when she was growing up and it was her favorite doll ever!!! I was sooo happy to be able to bring back the memories of her childhood with... Read morePublished on December 12, 2010 by AR15 Toy Lover