Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Barbie Grow With Me 1,2,3 InLine Skates
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Color: Pink|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on July 16, 2014
All the other reviews I read are true, these won't go fast. For my 2.5 year old that is what I wanted so she could join in with her older siblings in a comfortable way. The quality is decent. I'm not sure how comfortable they are. My daughter put them on once and even as stable and slow as these are it was too much for her so we haven't used them. That's not due to any fault in the skates though.
on August 6, 2016
These fit fine on young ones with feet size 10 toddler. The image with the shoes shows them in comparison. As you can see they are close with a little wiggle room at fully expanded sizing of the skate. They are meant to be worn with shoes.

They are pretty much almost all plastic but are meant to be used inside and out, and if you only use them inside, some roller rinks will let you use them there as well. Even the wheels are the hard plastic, but they seem to be working to train with lighter weight skates before moving into the more normal shoe or boot type with the heavy wheels.
review image review image
on November 6, 2013
These are great for children learning how to skate. I have twin boys and they each have a pair and even tho they can not skate they love walking around in them. Because you can lock one of the middle wheels they let the child gain confidence so that they will happily continue to learn. Once they start to glide on them you can unlock the wheels and let them learn control. These are even better because you put them on over their shoes so they are always comfortable. They are also adjustable so they will be able to wear them for quite awhile.
on July 16, 2016
My two-year-old loves these skates. She is still using the first setting to learn how to move around, but it hasn't slowed her down. They fit well with her little shoes (size 5) and have ample room for growing. The wheels are wide to help with her balance. I can't wait for you to improve and move to the second position for the wheels.
on June 19, 2014
Bought these for my niece last summer and she wore the heck outta them. Pulled them out this year and they work just as new. For something inexpensive you would almost think they would be cheaply made but to my surprise fisher price comes through like always
on September 22, 2015
We bought this a few years ago and found them completely useless. The wheels are not on ball bearing so they don't roll well and gets stuck easily. My daughters (both) never had much fun on them before they were shelved to collect dust. My suggestion is to buy a pair of real roller blade. It is not that hard to learn and much more fun.
on January 21, 2016
Well made, but very, very small. Also, there is a weight limit for the product, which is listed on the box but not on the product description. I already sent them back, so I'm not quite sure what it is. I think it was 35 or 40 pounds, though.
on January 12, 2015
I bought those for my 2.5 year old and she likes them. She is using them right now with one wheel locked and doing fantastic. It will be a while before she grows out of them. One thing I noticed though, is as they both look like they are for the same foot. The velcro straps go exactly the same. If not the Barbie sticker on the side, you would think that they are the same two skates.
on July 28, 2015
These are good but somehow I dont like them personally as there is no way that a kid can learn how to skate on these... if you want to buy your kids skates just to introduce the idea of rolling then these are ok otherwise please invest in some other skates
on January 14, 2015
My son has used these a few times now at the rink and they work very well for a three year old learning for the first time. They adjust easily and a fairly light. Thus far they are also holding together very well.