Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 28, 2012
I bought these for my daughter who is 4 (will be 5 in may 2013), but she didn't really care for them. She had asked for some skates for Christmas, but I think these were a bit too kiddish for her. She doesn't know how to skate at all, but I think the idea of them (locking, adjusting etc) seemed too babyish for her. Her 2 yr old sister loved them! She will be 3 in Jan of 2013. She struggles a bit more with them, but they are the most exciting things for her. My 4 yr old wears a size 9 and my 2 yr old wears a size 8 so they both have plenty of room.
23 people found this helpful
on August 6, 2016
These fit fine on young ones with feet size 10 toddler. The image with the shoes shows them in comparison. As you can see they are close with a little wiggle room at fully expanded sizing of the skate. They are meant to be worn with shoes.

They are pretty much almost all plastic but are meant to be used inside and out, and if you only use them inside, some roller rinks will let you use them there as well. Even the wheels are the hard plastic, but they seem to be working to train with lighter weight skates before moving into the more normal shoe or boot type with the heavy wheels.
review imagereview image
10 people found this helpful
on October 6, 2016
I purchased these Fisher-Price Barbie grow with me 1,2,3 InLine skates for my niece's birthday. She was just turning 3, and her parents have an unfinished basement, so they thought that skating in the basement would be the perfect way to keep the girls busy and active during the cold Nebraska winter months. These are perfect for a little 3 year old girl! There are sliders on each skate that let you pick which stage you want your child to use:

Stage 1: Beginners can walk in the skates with one wheel locked
Stage 2: Roll forward only
Stage 3: Freewheeling Fun

It is easy to change the skates between stages by just moving the slider between 1, 2, and 3. It is also very easy to adjust each skate to fit the child's shoe size - you just unlock the skates, slide them all the way open, have the child put their foot in, slide until they fit, and lock. Shoes do have to be worn with these skates, which might be a downfall for some, but I think that is pretty much how adjustable skates work for a child this age. These were definitely her favorite present! We did skip to Stage 3 with her and held onto her hands, as she is pretty strong willed and didn't have the patience for the other 2 stages. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for beginner roller skates!
6 people found this helpful
on September 22, 2015
We bought this a few years ago and found them completely useless. The wheels are not on ball bearing so they don't roll well and gets stuck easily. My daughters (both) never had much fun on them before they were shelved to collect dust. My suggestion is to buy a pair of real roller blade. It is not that hard to learn and much more fun.
5 people found this helpful
on July 27, 2016
Got these for my 2 year old son for his birthday. He looks so cute trying to rollerblade around the house. His ankles aren't strong enough yet to fully enjoy rollerblading so we will try in a few more months. They fit a size 6 shoe which is great. Easy to adjust. Easy to change from 1st, 2nd and 3rd level skating. Can't wait to fully use them with him!
2 people found this helpful
on December 25, 2017
My two year old absolutely loves his skates. He wore them for almost two days straight, so now we have to hide them off and on to give his legs a break. Easy to adjust and put on. Quality kids skates.
on July 28, 2015
These are good but somehow I dont like them personally as there is no way that a kid can learn how to skate on these... if you want to buy your kids skates just to introduce the idea of rolling then these are ok otherwise please invest in some other skates
2 people found this helpful
on April 10, 2015
Terrible. These have hard plastic wheels, meaning they will slip on any surface. Our 3yr old really wanted skates/ roller-blades and these looked like just the ticket for his size and age. Be warned though while these look perfect they are unusable except for maybe on carpet, rendering them useless since he then just walks around in them. He has tried to use them repeatedly and they never last more than 5 minutes and that's being generous. For the time that he is in them he does more walking than rolling simply because they just slip and slide around so he's forced to use them on carpet or grass.
8 people found this helpful
on January 12, 2015
I bought those for my 2.5 year old and she likes them. She is using them right now with one wheel locked and doing fantastic. It will be a while before she grows out of them. One thing I noticed though, is as they both look like they are for the same foot. The velcro straps go exactly the same. If not the Barbie sticker on the side, you would think that they are the same two skates.
on April 18, 2016
When my 2 year old grandson started to try putting on his older brothers inline skates I knew it was time for some of his own. These skates where just what we were looking for. The wheels can lock so he started out just walking around in the house with them and then moved outside with the older kids in the driveway. He is having so much fun and much safer than using his older brothers.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.