Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 347 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 381 reviews
VINE VOICEon October 14, 2014
My four year old daughter watched this movie about four times in two days. We were on a road trip - I'm not just being a bad Dad! :)

She enjoys Barbies but isn't the world's biggest Barbie fan. She really likes ponies though (including my Little Pony) so I guess that is what caught her attention so much. When she got home, she insisted her eight year old sister watch with her, and I think the older daughter enjoyed it as well.

Anyway, I have no intention of watching this movie myself so I can't give you a plot synopsis or movie review. What I will say though is that my daughters have always enjoyed the Barbie movies and they seemed to really love this one. It kept her entertained on a car trip, so I consider it $9 exceptionally well spent.

If your little one or granddaughter or whatever likes Barbies, Ponies, etc; then I highly recommend this film.
on October 10, 2014
Absolutely love all the Barbie movies! My girls have been watching them since they were 2 and 4. They are now 5 and 7. Barbie & Her Sisters in A Pony Tale will be on repeat at least twice, then they will move along to one of the other Barbie movies. Sometimes I think they watch the Barbie movies more than their Disney Princess movies! Great story lines about values, friendship, helping others, and family. The music is always very catchy and good. Well made. You will not be disappointed. We do own EVERY BARBIE MOVIE that has been made. When I bought my first one, I was worried it was going to be a second rate movie but it is up there with the Disney movies for sure. I am so glad I took a chance on them and you will too! Hope this helps.
on June 5, 2016
My girls (7 & 4) have become major fans of the Barbie movies! Thankfully there are a lot of them to choose from! I think we've purchased most of the movies & the girls will watch them over & over again! Lessons in hard work, family & friendships!
on August 1, 2017
my 6&8 year old girls love this movie. I wasn't sold on Barbie movies being good but it is sweet. Nothing scary or a bad villain or witch!
on July 28, 2016
My little Princess is a Barbie fan so when I came across this movie I couldn't pass it up. True to any Barbie movie this one did not disappoint!! It tells a beautiful story that touches on many subjects such as bullying and respecting nature. I truly love how this movie shows that Barbie and her sisters come together to help her Aunt save her riding school. I always try and instill in my kids that FAMILY IS FIRST and this movie touches right on that subject. Truly a great movie for any Barbie fan!!!!
on September 15, 2017
My 2 and 3 year love it! Even my 6 year old son doesn't mind watching it! Emphasis is on overcoming challenges and learning to cope with disappointment as well as persevering through difficulties. Plus there are super fun animal characters and lots of sibling love. Toddler and Preschool friendly in my opinion!
on September 9, 2017
My granddaughter and her friend really liked this movie. Good movie for my 7 year old granddaughter.
on June 30, 2017
My daughter enjoys these films and unlike other movies out there these are still wholesome.
on April 22, 2016
I'm very picky about what I let my kids watch, and this movie makes the cut. I appreciate that there is no "sass", hidden sexuality, boyfriend/hooking up, girl fighting, disrespecting adults and other junk that so many kids shows/movies have in them these days. It really is a simple movie, simple plot, and cute and fun characters with a pure message.
on July 21, 2017