Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon October 14, 2014
My four year old daughter watched this movie about four times in two days. We were on a road trip - I'm not just being a bad Dad! :)

She enjoys Barbies but isn't the world's biggest Barbie fan. She really likes ponies though (including my Little Pony) so I guess that is what caught her attention so much. When she got home, she insisted her eight year old sister watch with her, and I think the older daughter enjoyed it as well.

Anyway, I have no intention of watching this movie myself so I can't give you a plot synopsis or movie review. What I will say though is that my daughters have always enjoyed the Barbie movies and they seemed to really love this one. It kept her entertained on a car trip, so I consider it $9 exceptionally well spent.

If your little one or granddaughter or whatever likes Barbies, Ponies, etc; then I highly recommend this film.
on October 10, 2014
Absolutely love all the Barbie movies! My girls have been watching them since they were 2 and 4. They are now 5 and 7. Barbie & Her Sisters in A Pony Tale will be on repeat at least twice, then they will move along to one of the other Barbie movies. Sometimes I think they watch the Barbie movies more than their Disney Princess movies! Great story lines about values, friendship, helping others, and family. The music is always very catchy and good. Well made. You will not be disappointed. We do own EVERY BARBIE MOVIE that has been made. When I bought my first one, I was worried it was going to be a second rate movie but it is up there with the Disney movies for sure. I am so glad I took a chance on them and you will too! Hope this helps.
on December 6, 2017
Bought it for my daughter. Opened it up and wasn’t in the holding piece. Had some scratches on it. Skips at the beginning but after that it plays fine. Would give it 3 stars if it wouldn’t have skipped at all.
on June 5, 2016
My girls (7 & 4) have become major fans of the Barbie movies! Thankfully there are a lot of them to choose from! I think we've purchased most of the movies & the girls will watch them over & over again! Lessons in hard work, family & friendships!
on August 1, 2017
my 6&8 year old girls love this movie. I wasn't sold on Barbie movies being good but it is sweet. Nothing scary or a bad villain or witch!
on July 28, 2016
My little Princess is a Barbie fan so when I came across this movie I couldn't pass it up. True to any Barbie movie this one did not disappoint!! It tells a beautiful story that touches on many subjects such as bullying and respecting nature. I truly love how this movie shows that Barbie and her sisters come together to help her Aunt save her riding school. I always try and instill in my kids that FAMILY IS FIRST and this movie touches right on that subject. Truly a great movie for any Barbie fan!!!!
on September 15, 2017
My 2 and 3 year love it! Even my 6 year old son doesn't mind watching it! Emphasis is on overcoming challenges and learning to cope with disappointment as well as persevering through difficulties. Plus there are super fun animal characters and lots of sibling love. Toddler and Preschool friendly in my opinion!
on September 9, 2017
My granddaughter and her friend really liked this movie. Good movie for my 7 year old granddaughter.
on April 22, 2016
I'm very picky about what I let my kids watch, and this movie makes the cut. I appreciate that there is no "sass", hidden sexuality, boyfriend/hooking up, girl fighting, disrespecting adults and other junk that so many kids shows/movies have in them these days. It really is a simple movie, simple plot, and cute and fun characters with a pure message.
on July 21, 2017