Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on July 28, 2015
I like this product, has different "rooms" to create with and it is portable. I wish they had put a handle on the "roof" so you could carry it like that. I simply don't have to room for a large permanent doll house (yet) so this is definitely the next best thing (unless you collect vintage). Also be sure you want to invest in this because the extra "rooms" are kinda pricey. Also make sure whomever plays with this set is the proper age or make sure to remove a lot of the accessories because they are very small.
on April 13, 2009
We don't have enough space for a full-size doll house here, so I've always felt like I've deprived my 8 and 5 year-old girls of a rite of passage. When I found this playset online, I was thrilled to give it a try. I have to admit, my expectations weren't very high. How good could something plastic be?

Well, I have to say, all three of us are thrilled. It's way better than Barbie's Dream House--the one with the elevator. Barbie has moved out and pared down--she's living in a condo! It's great! First, when we opened the box, there is some adult assembly required, including putting stickers on the walls and the products--some isn't very obvious where they go. But the girls and I really had a fun time putting the house together.

Second--all the accessories this house includes is amazing. It includes food (lots of groceries) that you can store in the opening fridge. The front-loading washer and dryer actually spin. The shower door opens and the shower head comes off. You can even re-enact marital disputes when you leave the seat up on the toilet! Also, it includes tiny toothbrushes and soap (the toothbrushes are SO cute!). Also, it includes a table and chairs, so you really don't need to add additional playsets to the house.

Third, and this is the best part, when it's not in use, it folds up to the same size as the original box. All the pieces and wall fit in to the small inner wall, which is just awesome. It takes up almost no space as all--can fit easily even on a book shelf. It's great for small spaces! I can highly recommend this toy. The girls love how it folds up so small, so they even LIKE to put it away! (This is miraculous.)

Plus, I have to admit, I liked all the accessories, and I got down on the floor and played with them a while, too. I just love it. Enjoy!
on January 13, 2009
We gave this to our daughter for christmas and she hasn't stopped playing with it since! She had wanted a house for her Barbies, but as we live in a very small apartment we don't have the room for one of the typical Barbie mammoth houses, but this house is perfect! It can be arranged in whatever way works for the story she's making up at the time and when she's all done for the day the walls fit inside and it folds up to roughly 18" long and 4" wide. The furniture doesn't fit inside when it's folded up, but it can easily be tucked next to it. The house also has cute touches like the pet door in the front door and my personal favorite, the washer and dryer that really spins when you push on the detergent box on the top. On the down side, some of the furniture comes apart pretty easily (but snaps right back together easily) and every single decoration is a sticker that you have to apply (actually, I love doing stuff like that so to me that wasn't even a negative).
Final word, great bargin and just right for the Barbie lover who doesn't have the space for the huge Barbie houses.
on December 25, 2008
My girls loved it! When it arrived, I had a good feeling before I opened it, because I did expect for it to be a flimsy, more cardboard type product, but it was sooo much heavier than I expected that I knew it was going to be af harder plastic material. I know they played with it for every bit of 3hours when they opened it, including sticker time.
I like it because unlike a regular full sized house, it just folds back up and it goes back in the box w/handle for easy storage.[..]. It even came with food, dishes, soap, toilet tissue, everything you could think of even a dog. Everything minus the doll, but hey! Again, worth it! The doors on the refridgerator, washer and dryer, oven, even shower really work! Way more than I expected. If you purchase this, I don't even think you need to purchase an extra set, so much to do already included.
on January 12, 2009
My 5 yr old daughter had a little people doll house but it was time for an upgrade. We have limited space so this was perfect! I LOVE how it folds all up and the 2 extra "walls" fit right inside. It's easy to fold up too as even my 2 yo can do it. It is durable too as my 2yo ripped off one of the doors and it snapped right back in without even a crack! They are enjoying playing with the accessories and being able to use the Barbies to play. The table set is perfect too! I think my favorite is the cute washer & dryer and towel. You push a button on top and the washer & dryer spin as if they were really working! How fun! Wonderful product at an affordable price! It also lets them be creative since all the walls are two sided making lots of room options!
on April 7, 2009
OMG! My daughter received many gifts for Christmas, but this is by far the only one that still gets play time. I at times have blonde moments therefore the stickers got me sorta confused. lol! She plays with this for hours and this gets more playtime than the 3 story I purchased from JCPenny. She loves everything about it and I am personally tired of seeing it but I would purchase it over if anything where to happen to it. This is a hit and she just loves playing with it. She plays with it honestly everyday and she loves being able to move it around. I have no objections because this is her favorite toy. This beats out all of her bratz toys and I personally perfer bratz over barbie. This is a major hit and I would tell anyone to buy it.
on January 18, 2009
We gave this to our daughter for her 5th birthday. She was thrilled with it. It is fun to be able to set up the rooms in different ways. I can see how it might not work as well on carpet, but we set it up on a large, flat piece of wood. This serves as the floor of the dollhouse and my daughter sets it up however she wants. We also purchased several of the My House furniture sets and those really make the house complete. The small accessories are a lot of fun and make for great imaginative play. I like how it fits together when you want to put it away. It doesn't take up much room that way.
on January 18, 2011
My daughter is 4 and after a year has lost some of the smaller pieces, but the kitchen and bathroom parts of the house are still used often. She loves to "wash" the clothes and give Barbie a shower. The toilet is, of course, popular with my 7 year old as well. The separate pieces actually make it good for playing in several parts of our home- She brings the kitchen section into our living room to play with 2 or 3 Barbies, so it's not as messy as playing with the entire Barbie collection.
on December 27, 2008
My daughter got this for Christmas. It was pretty simple to assemble. It does not seem to be made well, but you cant complain since we only paid $20 for it. I think it will last a good length of time. We are thinking of buying our other 2 daughters one so they can visit with eachother. I do think this house is a good choice if you don't want to buy one of this big ones due to space or how well your children take care of things. It is cute and my girls love it. It doesn't come with much. If you buy the furniture sets, the house looks more realistic.
on December 26, 2008
I thought that this the was going to be a bunch of calapsable walls and flimsy play toys. It is very durable! And takes up alot of space when open. It feel like a real doll house but folds up into less then shoe box size. I used a sandwich baggy for the accessories. It has alot of accessories. The barbies and hannah montana dolls sit nicely in chairs annd the bed unlike some doll houses. Its a great toy for my 4 year old. i got it on a crazy sale @ 11.99 during black friday and I would have paid double.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.