Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on November 16, 2014
Im realy excited at how prettie an large this is. The box was torn up but so was everything else that came in the mail an so i dont think that happens normaly. luckaly this toy seems to be okay. my daughters very good with toys an probly wont break this. but i think if you have a very rambunxiouse kid that is known for breaking an being rouph with toy that this may break. the horse looks realy well made its the top of the carage i wonder about. but i have no regrets. my four year old will cherish it an take good care of it :)
review image review image review image review image
on March 3, 2017
happy with it
on December 25, 2011
My 5 year old got this for Christmas. So far she has played pretty steady with it for many hours and it has held up with no issues. It did help when we found the button to pop the canopy up instead of pulling on it. My girl puts Barbie's in it like a clown car and pulls it all over. She even had it hooked to their hands and being towed by the Barbie car.

I do think that the little rubber straps might lead to failures in the future, but so far do good. It's a basic horse, no big frills here. The carriage is actually pretty basis to. The only moving part is the wheels and the canopy. I think the thing could have some nicer decals or fancy colored decorations on it for the price. I do like the open carriage part compared to the Cinderella carriage that is all enclosed. This is much simpler to get Barbie's in and out of.
on January 11, 2012
My 3 and 6 year old daughters have not stopped playing with this toy since they received it at Christmas. The carriage is larger and more durable than I expected. It does fit 4 barbies easily. It rolls easily with or without the horse and easily stays attached to the horse. A great toy for years to come and a great price!
on January 20, 2015
When I opened the box and saw the Barbie Princess Charm School Horse and Carriage I couldn't have been more pleased. I didn't realize it was as large as it was, the colors are so bright and vibrant. This was a Christmas gift for one of our daughters and she absolutely loved it! They play with all the time.
on February 4, 2016
Terrible quality! The reins would not stay on and the carriage broke after only a few months. It looks nice, but not worth the money. It did not even last a year in my house.
on October 19, 2013
My great niece loved it. She especially loved the carriage because of the pop up top. She put her other Barbie dolls in the carriage with her tea set and had a party. She plays with it all the time. I would recommend this Barbie toy for all girls who like playing with Barbie. The carriage is beautiful just right for a princess.
on September 9, 2012
Recieved this item on time...bought it for my daughters 6th birthday and she LOVES it...her and her friends played with it all night (sleepover)...one of her friends wants the same thing for her birthday so it looks like I'll be ordering another! Quality is as expected, canopy moves, and it does fit 4 barbies...very happy customer
on January 9, 2015
The horse is a bit wobbly due to that one lifted leg and the harnesses connecting horse to carriage will probably either break or get lost, but my daughter loves it. All the princesses have been going for carriage rides!
on October 11, 2014
My daughter loves this carriage. Holds 4 Barbie dolls. However, I DO not like the horse leg, since it cannot stand on it's own. In addition it's difficult for my daughter to give her dolls a carriage ride since the horse does not move.