Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on November 4, 2015
My four year old daughter loves Princess and the Popstar and the Barbie mini figures tend to be more beloved than the regular sized dolls. These things can easily go in a pocket or purse and are often hugged and loved on. This set does not disappoint in that at all. There are a lot more tiny bits to lose but my daughter doesn't seem to care about those anyway. The guitars are a bit difficult for tiny hands to put on the dolls as you have remove the straps then put them back on to get them on the dolls. It took a little bit of practice for my daughter to remove the snap on skirts but she seems to have figured that out and enjoys having options for dress up. Overall I am very happy with this set as is my daughter. The pieces that matter have stuck around and this is one of my daughters favorite toys to play with.
on April 4, 2017
A super fun play set for little ladies who love Barbie, Princess & the Popstar. On the down side, the pieces are really tiny & are easily misplacable. As well, the two fabric skirts were not able to withstand my little ones attempts at dressing the dolls...they both tore very easily. With all that being said, I still would have purchased it because it has brought hours of enjoyment for little lady who loves Barbie
on October 22, 2012
I bought this toy mainly to decorate a cake I was making for a friends daughter. Although the pieces were the perfect size for the cake I was also hoping that they would be good for her to play with. The pieces are quite small and hard for a young child to keep track of. This is not a toy for educational purposes, but its fun for the girls to dress up the dolls, just need to keep track of all the small pieces.
on March 15, 2017
Super tiny parts and very difficult to get dresses on the dolls. Definitely not a fan.
on December 19, 2013
Do these companies figure we buy this junk because they know our little girls go through this princess/barbie stage? I can't tell you how much of this stuff is pure junk! You need tweezers to play with it. The little guitar straps don't really go on or stay on. It's totally impractical! Might be OK if it were a couple bucks, but you may as well throw out all the little pieces and just know you will have two very tiny little dolls left.
on February 15, 2013
My daughters love all the little mini dolls, so these were a no brainer. They are perfect tiny replicas of Tori & Kiera with guitars, dogs and outfits. They have 2 pairs if shoes each, which means I can't crazy glue one pair on and be done with the lost shoe problems that come with these itty bitty minis. The tiniest pieces are a magic microphone and magic hairbrush. So tiny, they constantly go missing. But very cute and sweet!
on January 5, 2014
My 2-1/2 year old knew right away who these girls were when she opened this gift! I sat down with her to play and we lost pieces!! Even with adult supervision the pieces will be lost in minutes on carpet! I had to put the microphone, heels, hair brush, and fairy's away because we just could not keep track of them. Oh and the plastic skirts are super hard to get on.
on January 5, 2013
For my grandaughter who is 6 years old, She was so excited when she opened this on Christmas morning. She spent a lot of time playing with it to show off the different outfits. Perfect.
on May 2, 2013
My girls loved these so much I bought another set. I bought them at Christmas time and then just recently (April) another one. So they obviously still like them. They are small but I knew that when I bought them. My 4 & 3 year old girls love little things. They are pretty durable other than the fact that if they want to destroy the clothes they can but it won't rip on its own.
on January 10, 2014
I got this because the Popstar "Keria" is it? was not available around Christmas time. The accessories of course can get lost easy but that is the way it is with dolls this small. They look great though and are perfect for girls who love this show :) The Barbie movies have good messages and are well done as well.