CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Barbie Glam Vacation House
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The ultimate in pinktastic play!
- Features 2 stories and 6 areas of glam-o-rama play including living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, patio, and breakfast bar
- Customize and arrange Clip n' flip pieces such as TV, chandelier, and tiki lights
- Accessories includes couch, bed, breakfast/patio bar and blender
- Folds up super neat for glam play on the go!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Two stories and six possible play areas – the vacation will never end!
The Living Room in the Glam Vacation House
Each play area has pieces that can mix and match with others. The first floor features a living room area where Barbie and her friends can relax on the sofa in front of the coffee table. The Clip n’ Flip flat-screen TV can easily be moved around the house for movie fun anywhere. The kitchen features include, a refrigerator, blender, glasses, plates, snacks and, a fun Clip n’ Flip breakfast bar. The bathroom comes with a toilet and shower, so Barbie and her friends can get ready for a day of play or wash the vacation fun away. The detachable staircase leads to the second floor, which girls can turn into a bedroom or an outdoor patio. The bedroom features include, a beautiful purple bed and glamorous Clip n’ Flip chandelier and TV. Lastly, on the outdoor patio take the fun Clip n’ Flip breakfast bar and turn it into a cool summer tiki bar.
Multiple Play Opportunities
With so many options, every vacation in this house is sure to be glam-tastic! Girls can play out a number of story lines with Barbie, her friends, sisters, and Ken. The possibilities are endless! For example, Barbie can visit Hawaii with her sisters one day, while she can go to the Bahamas with her friends the next. Girls can arrange and rearrange the furniture to create different play opportunities in different areas. Barbie can watch TV in the living room or the bedroom. The bedroom can also transform into an outdoor patio with the addition of the breakfast bar. Plus, the easy portability makes it great for moms and girls on the go. Suitable for children ages 3 and older.
More Furniture, More Fun
The fully furnished living room includes sofa, coffee table, TV, and snacks. Additional snacks are located in the kitchen – which also includes a refrigerator, breakfast bar, blender, and two chairs. The bathroom features a shower and toilet. A detachable staircase leads to the second floor bedroom which includes a bed and chandelier.
What's In The Box?
Glam Vacation House includes Sofa, Bed, 2 Chairs, Coffee table, Breakfast / Tiki bar, Flat Screen TV, Blender, and many more vacation themed accessories. Also comes with, Label Sheet and fully detailed Instruction sheet.
WARNING:CHOKING HAZARD-SMALL PARTS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Simply the fact that there's a Barbie house that's under $100 and doesn't take up too much room, that deserves 3 stars.
1) The walls are cardboard. That's extremely disappointing.
2) The Barbie house is portable and the furniture can be stored inside the house and closed up. Howerver,the furniture has to be put away in a certain order or the house can't close up and my 5 yr old has difficulties with this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A bit disappointing in what you get for the price. The seller did an awesome job - package was well protected and delivered on time. Read morePublished 5 months ago by David M. Morin
My niece loves this gift! She still has it years later and still plays with it.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
This doll house doesn't have any walls other than in the back and small on the side. Is cheap to buy and cheaply made.Published 16 months ago by Monica