This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.79 shipping
Barbie Spincast Rod and Reel Packaged Combo Kit
|You Save:||$1.48 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes rod and reel with line
- Meets cpsc safety requirements
- 2.6 feet in length-perfect size for Children
- • 2'6" all-in-one rod and reel with line.
- • Practice casting plug.
- BARBIELTKIT, BARBIE and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used under from, Mattel, Inc. © 2011 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This reel is unfortunately a completely piece of junk. Literally, you'd be better off tying some line to a flexible stick.
The line wraps around the screw inside the bell, and the spring mechanism won't be able to return the "button" to its normal position, and the button won't work right. Basically, if there's enough line up under the "bell" thing, it will require a 5/16 wrench or socket to take of the nut, remove the tangle, and re-assemble. If you're going fishing with this, bring along the appropriate socket or wrench, because you'll probably need it at some point.
The reel works like any other "spincast" type reel - but made with more plastic parts. Here's a vid on how to respool the reel:
And I almost forgot - there is no manual, and the only instructions is a short paragraph saying "use your thumb to press the button when you cast. Enjoy!" Strangely, it's followed by a series of fishing facts, like what a bobber is. It would have been far more useful to include information such as - when the reel gets stuck (which it will), try unscrewing the nut and disentangling the line.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had to take real apart when it was received because there was a huge mess of tangled string inside of itPublished 8 months ago by T Williams
Got the product super quick. My daughter cast the reel and it immediately broke off into the lake. She is only 4 so no brute strenght. Piece of crap.Published 13 months ago by phale
This is the biggest piece of junk I have ever seen. Don't waste your money, unless you want a frustrated child on your hands.Published 16 months ago by Shannon Lau
She loves barbie stuff and spending time with her father also.Published 20 months ago by roseanne kucharek