- Save 15% on 100 Piece Play Food Assortment when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mr. Nice Toy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Zuru Bubble Ball 2 Pack-GiftSet when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mr. Nice Toy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on WWE Create A Superstar, Cops and Robbers, Warrior and Spy when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mr. Nice Toy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Barbie Star Trek 50th Anniversary Mr. Spock Doll
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- As Star Trek turns 50
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the iconic Star Trek pantheon of film and television!
- Boldly go with the Mr Spock Star Trek doll—sure to be a fan favorite
- First Officer Spock stands steadfastly by his captain and crew
- Includes an authentic replication of the classic costume and fully articulated body
- Dressed in his iconic blue sciences uniform and displaying his calm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Calling all Star Trek fans! Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the iconic Star Trek pantheon of film and television and boldly go with the Mr. Spock Star Trek doll—sure to be a fan favorite. Sculpted in the likeness of the original actor, Leonard Nimoy, the doll includes the infamous “Vulcan Salute” on one hand and holds a “communicator” in the other. Also includes an authentic replication of the classic costume and fully articulated body.
Showing 1-8 of 89 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had a number of Star Trek action figures (not dolls, right?) over the years. Up until now, one of my favorites was an articulated nine inch version from the 1990's. Now, the Mattel Barbie 50th Anniversary figure has become my go-to set. That isn't to say there aren't some issues (especially with less than stellar articulated hips and the fact that the pants are tight have have no stretch to them.) At the retail release rate, these dolls are an excellent value.
The face mold is excellent. The look on the face is exactly what I want in Mr. Spock. He has molded on blackish brown hair. His right hand is held traditional Vulcan salute in the Live Long and Prosper split finger position. The figure is fairly well articulated with points at the neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hips, knees, and ankles.
This could have been improved with bicep and waist movement but for the most part it functions well. Until you try to position the figure into a sitting pose. The pants are simply too tight and don't stretch. I removed them to see if the body would sit otherwise, I discovered that, on my figure at least, the hips popped completely out of the joint when I put it into a sitting position. While I would have loved to have been able to play with Mr. Spock and pose him at will, I don't mind too much about the hip issue. His arms can be held close to the body in the down position; however, the higher you place the arms, the further they stay from the body.
Mr. Spock is wearing a stretch blue shirt with gold and black accents. The pants are black and a woven non-stretchable fabric that ends mid-calf. He wears black boots that have a split in the back which allows you to position the feet. A communicator is held (via clear elastic band) in his left hand. It comes with a stand to hold the doll (oops, figure) up but I found that I can stand the doll on its own two feet as well.
The three figures from the 50th anniversary release from Barbie/Mattel will have a semi-permanent home in my husband's home office. Semi-permanent because they will have to come out to play with my other dolls as well. Turns out that my husband and I (being of a somewhat similar age) are both big fans and I am being nice and letting him think these “action figures” are for him.
And funny enough he's got a six pack! Oh lala!
His clothing looks very well made with nice fabric. The gold braids on his sleeves seem a little far apart, but they look amazingly bright and detailed.
I am not taking Spock out of the box, choosing to display him as is. Though another review really makes me want to see his six pack! lol