Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barbie So in Style Doll and Car Gift Set
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on May 12, 2012
The doll & car are a fun addition for the playroom. Purple car is cute, although the doors don't open. I didn't expect them to at such a low price but since some of the barbie cars do have working doors, I figured I'd make note of that. This doesn't hinder granddaughters playing with it of course. The african american doll is beautiful with stylish shoes & dress. She even has pretend keys for the car (none of the other barbie cars came with keys). The steering wheel has a big "S" on it because this is technically a "S.I.S." (So In Style) car. (Car fits regular sized-Barbie doll). I told my granddaughters the "S" stands for "Sophia" because I just liked the name. Recommended for ages 4 through 8.
on January 16, 2013
I gave this to my daughter for christmas. She loved it. The door don't open but she didn't care. I loved that it came with a barbie. Her legs don't bend and she's plastic but a lot of barbies are being made that way now. She's really pretty and holds up well still. The license plate and car lights are stickers so I already had one fall off. I'm gonna glue it back on. The rear view mirror and two side mirrors do come out some times. Some crazy clue should fix that . and the windshield can pop out sometimes if the car is dropped but It's no big deal to pup it back in. I really like the car.
on June 23, 2012
I got this for a friend's daughter for her 4th birthday. She really wanted a purple Barbie car. This one came with a Barbie too so that was a bonus. I couldn't find an actual purple Barbie car--this is So-in-style and I don't know the difference. The barbie isn't a real barbie. It's lighter than a real Barbie but the little girl doesn't know the difference and this was her favorite toy she got for her birthday.
on January 22, 2013
My daughters obsession with Barbie has grown as they have gotten older. When I found out that my sister-in-law was giving them a Barbie Dream House for Christmas, I started looking for a car to park out front. Sturdy and well made, my girls love their car.
on December 21, 2012
This toy was purchased as a gift for my daughter on her 7th birthday. This kid does not really like dolls but I'm such a doll lover myself that I cannot bear the thought of having a daughter who does not like dolls so I thought I would give it another try! It was an instant hit with her and her 2 year old sister!! She said the doll by itself isn't much fun but the car makes a big difference. She even dug out some of her old Barbies that she never played with so that "the girls" could drive to the mall! My only complaint is that the seatbelts in the car come out of place very easily! But I can live with that. My daughter now loves Barbie.
on November 28, 2013
My daughter has a pink barbie car, and wanted a second one for her other barbies to ride in. Shipping was fast, doll looks just like the picture. My daughter had this for over a year, and it is still in great condition.
on October 9, 2014
I'm sorry to say but this product is ehh the car is cute at the beginning but things begin to break such as the seat belts my child finds them frustrating and usually asks for my assistance the Barbie is not that of high quality either since the head broke off also in a matter if days the
straps broke but over this product is good
on January 11, 2013
I bought this for my 3yr old grand daughter just because. Its two gifts in one and its her favorite color, purple!I put some of the small parts away until she is older. Who ever thought of the seatbelts deserves two thumbs up that was an awesome idea! Thats why I consider it as a great educational tool. I bought this one for when my grand daughters visits my home and her mother oredered her another one for her home. The price was also great!
on September 18, 2013
my daughter loves this car and Barbie. this was a great deal. you get the doll and the car. the car moves well and im sure she will get plenty of play in this car. no need to buy a more expensive one. I like this one better
on January 3, 2013
I purchased a pink Barbie car but have two granddaughters. I ordered the purple car and they love it; each of them can play with a car of a different color. Their mom told me, all the way to my house they were planning on who would get the purple car and who would play with the pink car. Ah, peace, at last!

See 1 answered question