BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 8, 2017
I ordered this for my 6 year old granddaughter. I thought it was pretty cool... It took a little bit to figure out just how it worked. She didn't seem all that impressed with being able to make Ken talk at the time. I thought he had hair like an older Ken/Barbie. It is, sort of.... glued in place or something. Didn't like that. All the Barbie/Ken dolls now poor quality compared to 60's/70's/80's... It's a shame the quality has declined so much.
on September 7, 2015
My daughter wanted a boy Barbie really bad. Amazon had a better deal then toys r us. We got Ken to add to her collection for her birthday. She was so happy that she finally got a boy Barbie, she ended up with two of these. She loved it no matter what. This doll made her a very happy little birthday girl and that's all that matters.
on January 13, 2014
At first the one I got appeared to be fine, except for the batteries, which were almost depleted. I didn't want to take Ken out to replace the batteries, though, since to do that you have to destroy the packaging, and this was meant to be a gift. Eventually I also noticed that this one had apparently been opened, retaped, and returned; but by the time I made that observation, it was too late to send back myself. When the gift was finally given, we changed the batteries, but it made very little difference. Two of the voices don't work, and his speech is still sluggish and deep. I should have done something about it long before, but I didn't. Oh well. My sister (51 years old and dating again) and the rest of us still had fun with it!
on March 23, 2012
My 6 year old and her 4 year old sister are having a lot of fun recording their super silly comments that Ken repeats.
Ken was "talking" to the flight attendats and people at the airport while we were traveling.
It kept my girls busy and I was super happy thet were not borred as usual during the trip.
I will get another one. Makes great gift.
on December 30, 2015
While this may be a cute toy, it comes with batteries that are included but they are so old that his voice is really distorted. The first guy,s batteries were dead so ident it back.(batteries cost 12$ for this doll). The second guys batteries are only slightly better and will need replacing in another week. So it will end up costing $42 instead of the 30$ I thought.
on January 13, 2012
Santa left this Ken for my dad- who is a character, and notorious for playing Barbies in a hilarious way- as a joke, and so he could play with it with my daughter (4 yo) and people from 4-60 find this ken crazy funny, even the 12-16 yo girls in my neighborhood that come by to play with my daughter have a blast with it. My daughter can work it just fine, and makes Ken say things like "Hello Ladies" and "Lets dance"- too funny, and there are two buttons on his back where you can make his voice way higher or way lower- so it can get even more comical. If I had one thing I would add to it, I wish you could save some stock phrases, that would be fun, but once you record a message the old one is gone. This Ken is way more fun and gets played with a lot more because he can say so many suave things.
on May 12, 2014
Bought it for my daughter's 5th birthday. She loves to record and re-record messages and play them in the different voices. Normal, low-voice and high-pitched voice. We didn't have many Ken dolls so this has truly added to our collection and made him quite interactive. Good buy for the price. He is sturdier than another one we bought from a retail store for more money. They just don't make them like they use to.
on November 28, 2012
I passed this doll over with a chuckle after reading the name the first time. I assumed it was a doll with preset sayings giving charming lines for Ken to pass on to Barbie. But after see how popular it was, I decided to buy it for my Niece's birthday since she wanted "boy Barbies". When it came in the mail, I had so much fun recording my own sayings and listening to the phrase in a deeper voice. Too funny! My niece really liked it a lot; it's a little more interactive than a regular Barbie doll. I'm overall happy with this purchase and pleased that it wasn't a goofy Ken doll spilling out corny lines! (Although that would have been hilarious in its own way!)
on December 30, 2013
I just purchased one of these recently for my niece for Christmas, but my daughter has had this Ken for a few years now. He is so much fun! I love how he will record whatever you say and say it back to you in his own voice. Honestly this Ken is a must have for any Barbie fan. The only downside is if you use him a lot the battery does wear down. He takes those little button batteries so be sure to stock up on some.
on December 23, 2011
got this Ken doll yesterday and I am getting such a kick out of it. i keep recording my voice which is of course a high female voice and Ken repeats what I said but in his low sexy voice. it is so funny and i keep showing him off to every one who visits. bought it for my granddaughter and think she will get a kick out of him too even though she is a bit young. she loves TOY STORY and especially the part with Barbie and Ken so I am hoping she recognizes him. He is blond like the one in the movie and his outfit is pretty cool too. not sure how long he will last with her but it was not such a big investment so it is worth the laughs I already got with him.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.