Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on November 7, 2009
These tablecloths are made by Bardwil Linens a textile company located in New York's garment district. The tablecloths are made in Taiwan and are of a 100% synthetic-poly material and are machine washable. With Amazon's everyday low price (not to mention free shipping) and 4-for-3 offer I purchased multiple sets of these because you couldn't beat this price even if you had a big fat stick. I got mine in black and burgundy. The colors are basically true to the pictures here, however they're ever-so slightly lighter. I find the black would be nice for everyday occasions or just a casual dinner with friends and family. It could also be dressed up slightly with some nice napkins and other items. The burgundy looks a littler dressier and I am sure it will be a great addition to my Christmas decor. One thing I did want to discuss was the sizing. First of all, it's very confusing. I wish Amazon would post a size chart (Birdwell includes one on the back of each of the packages, which I will typed up below). However, the sizing is not true to size. I strongly recommend you order up by 1 size. These spot-clean very well and wash very nicely in the washing machine, they also take an iron well, too.

Tablecloth Size Chart (remember to order up by 1 size):
Shape - Square - tablecloth size: 52"X52" - fits table size: 28"X28" to 40"X40" seating - 4
Shape - Oblong (rectangle) - tablecloth size: 52"X70" - fits table size: 28"X46" to 42"X54 seating - 4-6
Shape - Oblong (rectangle) - tablecloth size: 60"X84" - fits table size: 36"X60" to 48"X72 seating - 6-6
Shape - Oblong (rectangle) - tablecloth size: 60"X102" - fits table size: 36"X74" to 48"X90 seating - 8-10
Shape - Oblong (rectangle) - tablecloth size: 60"X120" - fits table size: 36"X94" to 48"X104 seating - 10-12
Shape - Oval - tablecloth size: 60"X84" - fits table size: 36"X60" to 48"X72" seating - 6-8
Shape - Circle - tablecloth size: 70" - fits table size: 44"X60" seating - 4-6
on May 19, 2011
For years, I had a "restaurant" style tablecloth to cover the dining room table. It was used when the grandchildren came to visit. It was easy to throw in the washer/dryer, pull out and put back on the table for the next meal. That is what I was looking for, but couldn't find an exact replacement. This Bardwill tablecloth has taken it's place. It is easy to launder, doesn't need to be ironed and goes back on the table looking great. I am happy with this purchase. I just wish that it was available in white.
on December 8, 2009
Found out a few days before Thanksgiving that I would be hosting family. Had no table cloth for new round table. Didn't want to spend a lot.
Amazon comes through again - found the size and color I needed and received it quickly - even with SuperSavers shipping.
Had a few grease stains after the meal, but they came out in the wash beautifully. Hung it up on a skirt hanger right out of the dryer and won't need to iron the next time.
on February 12, 2011
I ordered 2 of these on the same day and got one quickly and the other a few days later, which alarmed me at first, thought there was a problem on my order. These are nice tablecloths at a great price. I used them for a baby shower, they were durable and cleaned up well with one washing. Expect to iron them before use. I will order from this company again and have referred a few friends as well.
on January 20, 2014
Good product I'd order again. We used this for our daughter's wedding shower for the table. It received a few spills but they washed out. Your basic nice cloth.
on January 1, 2011
Received the tablecloth in time for the holidays and was very happy with the quality. I used it all week between Christmas and New Years and with 5 young grandsons, it was tested out plenty! Stains came out with treating them before I washed it and came out of the dryer with no wrinkles! Would have given it 5 stars, but came after the date it was expected to come. Could have had something to do with Christmas mailing though.
on April 17, 2009
This is a good quality tablecloth. It looks great on our new table. However, if I purchase another one, it will be a darker color because the color Pebble shows spills and stains.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.