- File Size: 3679 KB
- Print Length: 233 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 1, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KOAC8GA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,569,994 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $9.00 (75%)
Bare Essentials: A Dirt Roads Novel Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 233 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Cutter is trying to forget heartbreak and dives into his music, the farm and booze and one night stands. Oh I love him.
Holly Avery, well she is not looking for any relationship! She is a talent scout out looking for her next Nashville star. Who would have thought she would have chanced upon Cutter in a field of all places! I love her sass and brass! That woman has balls of steel and she is fantastic!
Now the question is.... Where will it go from there. They both have secrets along with personal baggage to get over. Will they make or break each other? You will have to read it to find out! You will NOT be disappointed!
Thank you so much M.L. Stephens! I am looking forward to your next novel! Keep up the excellent work. Lots of love!
1. M.L. Stephens has never failed to take my breath away! It doesn’t seem to matter what genre, I always fall in love with her characters. Now, after reading Bare Essentials I have come to the determination that Cutter is mine! I am normally happy to share my book boyfriends, but I think that with Cutter I am going to have to be completely selfish and say he is mine and only mine!
2. This book has characters (Holly and Cutter) who make you feel like they could be people you really know! They are not over the top, extravagant, or just unnatural. They are real people with real problems! Through all of their problems they wonder… Can there be more?
3. CUTTER IS MINE!
Seriously though, Cutter and Holly’s story made me want to cry! Not because it was so sad, but because it made me mad and happy at the same time!
M.L. Stephens I tip my hat to you! I have not read a book written by you that I have not been completely in love with! Please write faster so that I can satisfy my need for instant gratification!
Holly , a talent agent , discovers Cutter by accident and the chemistry between them is instant! Having been burnt before Holly is careful with her heart and tries to keep their relationship professional but Cutter's not going to give up easily and unknown to him he proves himself and his intentions while on tour and then there's no stopping the love train !
Where I come from country music and cowboys aren't big so my exposure is rather limited to Dixie Chicks, Shania Twain, Keith Urban and a dash of Dolly but Cutter had me wanting a John Deere , guitar player man of my own ♥
I think alot of Cutter's appeal is he's a gentleman but he wants what he wants ! He'll have you screaming his name with lust ,passion and desire!I can carry on and on but it would spoil it for those are yet to meet Cutter :)
A well "strung and sung" ★★★★★
As Holly and Cutter, connection seem to tighten, a bond develops, and the rest makes a story that would make a reader's heart smile :-)
This story was a breath of fresh air. Just the right length.... not too long, but very detailed. As a reader, I felt I was right in the story. It was cute, sexy, emotional, and I would would recommend it to you all!
5 STARS HANDS DOWN
Cutter had his heart broken by the only woman he'd only loved when she left home and moved on with her life. Not only that, but she moved on and found someone else to love.
Holly is a hard hitting music scout who doesn't take no for an answer.
The one thing that pulls them together is their love of country music.
Will the two of them be able to get past what has happen in the past and move on with what could be their future?
Most recent customer reviews
Category /Genre: Contemporary Romance
Recommended for: 18+ due to sexual content
Grammar/editing: A – near perfect
Received from:...Read more
This is the second book that I have read by M L Stephens. After reading Bare Assets, I feel in love with M.Read more
“Not every road leads to where you want to go, but sometimes… just sometimes… the greatest joys lie at the end of an old dirt road.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns