Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 11, 2015
Im mixed on this one. The gel goes on smooth and has light coverage. It diffuses light so even tho its not full coverage it gives you a nice glow and smoothes out most imperfections...its also very hydrating. It doesnt wear well tho. I noticed at the end of the day patches of this would be missing from my face, and that is WITH a setting mineral powder over it. If you leave it as is, it is very dewy and will rub off easily. Another problem Im having is its making me break out...I havent had a major breakout since college, and its giving me large under the skin bumps...which I never get. Im sad because I will have to bring this back to sephora. I wanted to like it and wish I could use it, but there is something in it not agreeing w my skin. If you have mature skin which is NOT sensitive, give it a try. If you are a little younger and the acne issue is iffy...stay away.

UPDATE: Upon returning this at Sephora the employee told me they have been seeing a lot of returns of this product due to breakouts. FYI.
44 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2017
Like that it has sun block in it. It's a thin consistency so doesn't give coverage some foundations do.
on August 17, 2015
love this gel cream foundation. first choose sienna, but too dark, so choose chestnut, perfect color. lasted all day. only need to use a little, and build your desired coverage. very easy to use with foundation brush, or makeup sponge, or even your finger tips. doesn't feel heavy or cakey.
on May 22, 2016
Love this product! But I do use a light dusting of bare minerals powder foundation over top so that it stays all day.. Otherwise it sinks in completely half way through. I have skin cancer so I am careful about full coverage makeup. Very nice looking on the face.
on March 3, 2016
I REALLY like this product! Easy to apply, goes on very nicely, color matches well, and lasts all day long! My skin tone looks very even yet I barely feel as though I have makeup even on, which I love! Highly recommend!
on January 19, 2016
I love this. Light weight and fool proof, it brightens my face when I want something a little less then foundation.
on January 11, 2017
I've used this make-up for a while. It's a little thicker and gives a little more coverage than a tinted moisturizer which is exactly what I want for daytime. The SPF 30 is important to me. It goes on smoothly and you don't really have to use separate moisturizer. For someone who needs full coverage this may not fit the bill.
on September 21, 2017
After reading all of the great reviews, I thought I would try this product. Unfortunately, I won't be making a second purchase. The coverage and color are fine, but this product is very thin, oily and the application is way too shiny. Does not seem like a very high quality product.
on March 15, 2017
I love this foundation and normally purchase directly from the manufacturer but decided to go for the convenience of Amazon this time. I don't know what it is, but Amazon products never seem as good as the same exact products sold through other manufacturers/retailers and this is no exception. This foundation is definitely not what I am used to and it seems to be destroying my complexion whereas I had been using it before for about two years (purchased directly through Bare Minerals) and had been noticing a greatly improved complexion. I've cancelled my Prime membership at this point and will order everything I need through other sources. You never know exactly what you are getting on Amazon anymore. Counterfeiting has become a HUGE problem...
on May 13, 2016
I love the glow and moisture you get from this. But I've searched the Web and I still can't find step by step application with items in complexion kit. I also purchasedon't the concealer (little compact one) and perfecting veil. I definitely prefer application with my kabuki brush. I just can't seem to get a perfect application. I've noticed spots that have like build up or just didn't soak up. Do not apply bareminerals original powder foundation as it really becomes a mess. But if my skin didn't have any blemishes this is perfect for light coverage, but if you think this covers more than just that keep shopping. I just want to figure out how to get everything applied smoothly.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.