BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 30, 2017
I love this thing! One of the first things I twisted off was the spindle nut on my Grand Am front axle. They are typically torqued to about 170 foot pounds. It took it right off with absolutely no difficulty. Lug nuts (~90 ft pounds) on the same car, takes them off like a knife through soft butter.

I'm sure there are more difficult tasks, but this is exactly what I purchased it for and it has not disappointed me in anyway. FYI....I also purchased a Milwaukee XC5.0 Redlithium Battery to use with it. The smaller capacity batteries I have for my other M18 tools would have worked, but not had quote the power and definitely not the duration for use with this impact wrench.
on April 26, 2012
I ordered this impact through my mother-in laws account, hence the female name for the review and I wanted to take a moment and give a review on this tool. I have had the tool for two months and I have been nothing but impressed with its power. I bought the tool as a side tool to my 3/8" Milwaukee impact wrench, however, the ½" high torque bare impact wrench is used more often. I run my own mobile repair business in automotive repair and I have used air tools for years. Air tools are noisy and the hose gets in the way. I am also concerned with the hose rubbing on my customer's vehicle paint jobs. The power is amazing allowing me to remove bolts on struts, shocks, engine mounts, transmission mounts, cylinder head bolts, CV shaft hub nuts, and everything else I have given it. The tool has plenty of power for me to use extensions to get to hard to reach places. The problem with using extensions is the distributed torque is reduced from the tool to the bolt, however, I was surprised when I had 2' of ½" extensions and was able to break loose three 12mm bolts from a rear engine mount. I would also like to mention I had a ½" impact swivel at the end and the impact still took off the bolts with ease. The battery life is phenomenal dropping from 100% to 50% after three suspension jobs replacing all of the struts and shocks. At the end of the day I never had to recharge the battery. In two months I have not had to use my pneumatic impact wrench once. I am able to start working earlier and end latter because I can work quieter without the noise of the air compressor. This is the high powered go-to tool everyone should have when doing large jobs.
on August 9, 2017
I've used this for DIY auto repair since 2015. Satisfied until yesterday I was replacing an alternator pulley. With a battery fully charged, this impact wrench couldn't remove the pulley!! I guess it doesn't rotate fast enough. I had to do the job twice. I had to go some place that I could borrow an air impact wrench. With an air gun, it worked pretty easy.
on January 23, 2017
Lot of power. I use it to change tires all day. And it is fast and strong. Cars & suv. Have not tried big rigs yet but I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem
on November 20, 2016
Well made and POWERFUL impact wrench. I have a Ford F350 dually with mag rims that makes the lugs hard to remove with my pneumatic impact and did not think my Milwaukee impact would stand a chance but it removed lugs like a champ ! I love my Milwaukee impact and highly recommend for the price and power.
on August 22, 2017
Love it, break loose my truck logs nuts and I used all the time I'm working on my cars. Just like the air version.
on February 17, 2011
I bought this impact wrench after considering air powered and electric wrenches. Air involved the purchase of a compressor and all of the other stuff you need to properly operate air tools. The electrics were certainly priced right, but were big,heavy and required a heavy gauge extension cord to use any distance from their power source.
Happy days for me when I came across this impact from Milwaukee. I love my other 18 volt lithium ion powered Milwaukee tools and decided to give this impact a try. As usual, Milwaukee came through with a compact and powerful tool that has great ergonomics in your hand and does what it says it will. The bonus of not being tethered by an air hose or electrical cord is just icing on the cake.
This impact was purchased to remove the nut that holds the drive sprocket on my motorcycle. Torque values for this nut are 95 ft. lbs.. The Milwaukee impact spun the nut loose in about 2 seconds. The adjustable trigger pressure on this impact also made it possible for me to pre torque with the impact and follow up with a torque wrench to reinstall the sprocket nut.
You can tell by now that I am very pleased with the Milwaukee impact wrench 2663-20. I highly recommend this impact wrench.
on September 22, 2017
I was unsure about using an electric impact gun but this thing exceeded my expectations. It's really, really powerful. I mostly use it for removing lug nuts and I have no doubt that if I ran it clockwise it would snap the stud right off. Great gun!
on May 23, 2016
I only own one Milwaukee 18V drill that I have been pleased with. I am starting to do my own Zero Turn mower maintenance and needed a tool to remove my blades to sharpen, put on and take off a mulch kit etc etc. I was actually a little reluctant to purchase this because I have often wondered how much torque / power can a battery tool provide, right? WOW! I was completely blown away with the power the wrench has. It made putting the baffles and new mulch blades on my new mower a piece of cake! Actually, it was probably overkill and I could have gotten away with a 3/8 or 1/4 drive but hey, it's nice to know I can strip off the tires off a big rig if I ever decided to buy one! The wrench is well balanced and easy to handle. I strongly recommend this for anyone to have in their armament of tools. BRAVO Milwaukee! What a great product!
on March 24, 2017