- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07G5TTJG9
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#25,766 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #33 in Tent Stakes
BareFour Tent Stakes, Heavy Duty Camping Stakes 12-Inch/8-Inch- Forged Steel Tent Pegs Unbreakable and Inflexible Available in Rocky Place Dessert Snowfield and Grassland(10-Pack)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.13 (10%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bearfour stakes are about 12” long and Φ is about 0.4”
- Made of high-quality forged S45C steel, completely get rid of the snapping and bending problem
- The large head and sharp end of the nail make it easy to penetrate hard or rocky ground
- The hook on the neck prevents the stake from going too deep
- Use the hole to pull the camping stake out with a tent hammer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bearfour stakes are about 12” long and Φ is about 0.4” Made of high-quality forged S45C steel, completely get rid of the snapping and bending problem The large head and sharp end of the nail make it easy to penetrate hard or rocky ground The hook prevents the stake from going too deep and use the hole to pull the camping stake out with a tent hammer Come with 2 storage bags, please beware of them when you cut the wrap open Bearfour Black Heavy Duty Camping Tent Pegs can be hammered into rocky ground
without much effort. They're really that tough! A big flat head minimizes slipping
possibility and the hole on the hook makes it easy to be pulled out!
1. Put the stake at 60 degree angle on the ground, and keep the hook under the head of the stake facing the ground.
2. Push the stake with a tent hammer into the ground and leave about 1.5 inches out.
3. Fasten the tent rope between the hook and nail.
4. Remove the rope and untie it.
5. Use the hole on the hook to pull the camping stake out with a tent hammer.
Please be careful of the storage bag inside when you cut the wrap open
1. Please remove the soil and dust with a dry rag first
2. Clean it with a little wet rag and dry it outside
3. Apply some lubricate on it and keep it in a dry and ventilated place
Length: 12 inches
Diameter: 0.40 inches
Material: Forged S45C Steel
10 X Tent Stakes
2 X Storage Bags
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?