|Processor||1.86 GHz Intel Atom|
|RAM||2 GB ddr3|
Intel Barebone System Embedded Kit/ Jetway NF9D-2550 Dual LAN Intel Atom D2550 1.86GHz Mini-ITX Motherboard, W/Jetway AD3RTLANG: 3 x Gigabit LAN Port Daughterboard, 2GB DDR3 SODIMM Memory, M350 Enclosure, PicoPSU-80 60W DC-DC power supply
|Price:||$319.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Jetway NF9D-2550 Mini-ITX Motherboard / CPU: Intel Atom D550 1.86GHz, Dual-core, Hyper Threading (32-bit Operation -ONLY!). Chipset: Intel NM10 Express Chipset. Video: Integrated PowerVR SGX 545 Graphics 640MHz, Supports 1080p HD Video Playback, Supports Blu-ray 20, DirectX 9 (Supports dual independant display). Audio: 5.1 Channel HD Audio (VIA VT1705)
- 2x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports, 2x SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports. 2x Realtek RTL8111EVL Gigabit LAN, 1x PS/2, 4x USB 2.0, 1x Serial port, 1x VGA, 1x HDMI, 3x Audio I/O.
- Daughterboard: Jetway AD3RTLANG: 3 x Gigabit LAN Port Daughterboard. Realtek RTL8110SC (Gigabit, 10/100/1000), 3x RJ45.
- Default 2GB 204-pin DDR3-SODIMM 1066MHz (1x 2GB SODIMM installed), Up to 4GB (2x 2BG). PicoPSU-80: 80W Mini DC-DC Power Supply. Power Output: 80W. DC Input: 12V regulated. Connectors: 1 x Molex, 1 x SATA Power, 1 x DC-in Jack (2.5/5.5mm)
- M350 Universal Mini-ITX Enclosure: Size: 192 x 210 x 62mm, 7.56" x 8.27" x 2.44", Volume: 2.5L.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So I use it for:
1. Home Firewall & NAT device. (IPTables managed by Firewall Builder)
2. VPN (Site to Site. StrongSwan)
3. DHCP server for hosts and wireless AP devices.
4. Apache/PHP and perl developement
5. Various cron perl scripts to maintain DNS servers (update name servers when IPs change).
6. Public facing FTP server.
7. Sniffing and analyzing inbound/outbound traffic.
AMAZINGLY FAST SHIPPING!! It said it would take 2-3 business days to ship, then 3-5 more days to be delivered. It shipped the same day and arrived ONLY 2 business days later!! AWESOME!
Product is exactly as advertised. Worked beautifully! I needed to use an external USB CD drive to load the OS and was concerned about the BIOS detection and boot. Booted up the box, BIOS detected the USB CD drive by default and booted from it.
The CPU fan that it comes with is as quiet as a mouse. It does come with the external AC to DC adapter. The processor is the Atom D2550 as the title specifies, not the D550 the description says.
I am using this as a pfSense router (2.1) and it detected all the NICs without issue and is running beautifully!
I had questions about compatibility which I expressed to MitxPC, and they worked with me to assuage my concerns. I was able to pick up the unit (they're slightly off the path of my commute route) and test my use cases before we finalized the sale.
Overall, this is a great little box, with solid components, and is compatible (with Ubuntu, at least). I can't speak for the graphics, as I run my server in console mode.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Overall, a decent basic system.
I purchased 3 of these to run safety displays in warehouses. So far I've found a few issues with them. Read more
I have installed pfsense and the Atheros AR5008 mini PCI card, this unit works great and very low power consumption.Published 18 months ago by Terrence Earl Bingham
My work bought it for a home user, and I had to configure it for a site to site VPN - we settled on pfSense v2.1.3 (I know v2.1.5 just got released a few days ago). Read morePublished 24 months ago by mauirixxx