|Fits as expected||
Barely There Women's Fuller-Coverage Customized-Lift Bra
|Price:||$22.99 - $49.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Cup/Back/Center Belt: 85% Nylon/15% Spandex, Center Belt Lining: 100% Nylon, Cup Linings: 100% Polyester, Cup Pad: 100% Polyurethane
- Hook & Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Seamless contour bra featuring an innovative cup design for customized lift
- Adjustable/convertible straps
- Hook-and-eye closure at back
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Barely there introduces Customized Lift, an innovative cup design providing customized lift based on cup size. Because what goes down, must come up
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DR7CMY0
- Item model number: 5776
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Edited to take a star away. After wearing this a few times, I find the straps a little irritating. Not nearly as soft and comfortable as the bra I mentioned above.
I wouldn't normally buy a push-up or lift bra. I got this one because it doesn't seem to push up at all. If you want something that lifts, I would recommend getting something else. This one does shape nicely without looking unnatural.
Important: You have to adjust the straps and hooks to the right settings for you so that there is no irritation--this is not difficult to do.
Also important, the graduated lift includes raised lines on the lower inside of the bra along with the light extra padding. One of the attached pictures is the inner side of the bra so you can see the lines I mentioned. They are made of the same material as the rest of the bra, and you don't notice them while you're wearing it. When you take the bra off, you will have slight marks where the lift lines were, but they are shallow, not painful at all, and aren't visible for long.
Overall, I would recommend this for everyday use because it is comfortable and appears natural.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was so looking forward to wearing this cute bra, but it was much too large and I ordered my typical size.Published 24 days ago by madeline audrey
Love it, I own several of these and wanted another one. I would have liked more choices in colors though.Published 3 months ago by amv
Comfortable, all day support. I am very reactive to latex and other synthetics and this is now my go to bra for every day.Published 6 months ago by K. Pfaff
Great bra. I don't always treat myself to nice bras, but this one is worth it. Just the right amount of push-up,and it's very supportive. Read morePublished 6 months ago by C Bennett
This bra fits well but the plastic pieces that adjust the straps dig into my back so badly that they leave marks. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Robyn